Page 8 of 415 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 8

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    oh by the way I keep meaning to ask you, have you joined two pics of your papillions or has one of them got different coloured eyes? did you notice I put my babies up as my avatar! I wish you could see the large one of that, Leo, (the big one) is doing the I'm too cool to look at you and I'm ignoring that other dog and Starr (the little one) is kind of I'm just so goddammed cute....
    I saw your babies too cute. Maybe post them in your journal, full size?

That is just Lily. She has one blue eye. I love it .
    My other pap is just one year old. Josie doesn't have a full coat yet. She looks like a long haired Chihuahua

They don't like to "pose" together. I'll try to put up a couple pics of them.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

I've had one glass of wine so far tonight.

I'm on my way to deliver a "beverage" to my farmer husband. He's combining the "evil" soybeans and he's thirsty (cough, cough)
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Well that was a wasted trip.

By the time I drove to town to the liquor store, bought his rum, stopped at the variety store for his Pepsi, (nope, he's not primal - YET) drove back out and discovered which field he was in...he was done. So I brought his stuff back home.

Not a totally wasted trip. I bought a new bottle of wine to try...SeaGlass, a Savignon Blanc from Santa Barbara, California.

I'm gonna try some now...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Today was the 1st day I’ve worked since June. I’m a supply teacher this year. I don’t have a class of my own. I was REALLY down about this at the beginning of the month. On the positive side – this gives me more time to devote to the primal challenge, and some other personal growth areas...

#1 Food
    B – IF
    L – IF – because I wasn’t hungry
    S – 100g package of sliced Havarti Cheese, a $tarbucks Grande Tazi Chai Latte – 'cause I was really hungry
    D – 7 frozen "pre made" chicken wings, an avocado, a tomato
    One glass of White Zinfandel
    Later: 2 glasses of the Savignon Blanc.

#2 Avoid Poisons
    I chose the "Best" options I could find for my snack, considering I was in the city.

#3 Move Slowly
    Not really, unless you can count walking around a couple of classrooms...

#4 Lift Heavy
    None

#5 Sprint
    None

#6 Sleep
    Bed at 11, awake at 7, fell back asleep till 9 am. It’s a good thing my supply job today was only for the afternoon

#7 Play
    Nope

#8 Sunlight
    Nope, but I took my Vit. D

#9 Avoid Stupid Mistakes
    There were all kinds of bad choices I could have made at 3:30 when I was REALLY REALLY hungry. But I tried to be good.

#10 Use Your Brain
    1st day Supply teaching since June. Yeah, I used my brain

Tonight I am watching Disney's Aladdin with my 15 year old daughter
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

I bought Mascarpone cheese the other day...and I have no idea what to do with it...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Suse is offline Senior Member
    that is fascinating, lily's one blue eye. I had totally convinced myself that you had merged 2 photos. and thought it was pretty cool. Its still cool the one blue eye though.

You did well on your food schedule yesterday, no candy treats. excellent.

I have no idea what you do with marscapone, I've never used it. Isnt it like a thick not so sour cream. You could have it with some berries maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    that is fascinating, lily's one blue eye. I had totally convinced myself that you had merged 2 photos. and thought it was pretty cool. Its still cool the one blue eye though.

You did well on your food schedule yesterday, no candy treats. excellent.

I have no idea what you do with marscapone, I've never used it. Isnt it like a thick not so sour cream. You could have it with some berries maybe.
    Thanks I tried to post a couple of pictures of them, but my photos are Moderated, so I have to wait until "someone" ? approves them...

I can be good when I try

I had some of the mascarpone today with apples and a tiny bit of pure maple syrup.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Quote Originally Posted by bone_machine View Post
    Hi, winencandy! Love yer sig quotes.
    Hi bone_machine

Thanks
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

#1 Food
    B – IF
    L – Tomato, cauliflower, carrot, bacon & cheese salad with EVOO & Balsamic Vinegar, apple slices dipped in Mascarpone Cheese with a tiny drizzle of pure Maple Syrup
    D – Pork Loin, Tomatoes & Peas. Cooked Apple with Mascarpone Cheese, a tiny bit of Maple Syrup, Cinnamon & Nutmeg on top
    One glass of Savignon Blanc

#2 Avoid Poisons
    I think I did pretty good today. One glass of wine, just a tiny bit of Maple Syrup
    I have a bar of Dark Chocolate in the house and it’s still in it’s wrapper

#3 Move Slowly
    Not really

#4 Lift Heavy
    PBF Body Weights
    20 Wall Push Ups
    20 Assisted Jack Knife Presses
    20 Wall Squats

#5 Sprint
    Nope

#6 Sleep
    Bed at midnight, up at 9:30

#7 Play
    Nope

#8 Sunlight
    Nope, it was a rainy day, but I took my Vit. D

#9 Avoid Stupid Mistakes & #10 Use Your Brain
    Well, I don’t really know what I did today, kinda a wasted day. I did a load of laundry, bathed the Papillons, dh made supper, I haven’t even done the dishes yet…I did get dressed

Not a very exciting day, or post...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

I had a snack.
    Turkey Breast lunch meat, 2 slices of Turkey Bacon (is that really bacon?), a slice of gruyere and a slice of soft Mozzarella and a home made dill pickle.

I found myself thinking "Do I have enough FAT?, What could I add?"
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Page 8 of 415 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast