Page 62 of 415 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 62

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I just read this thread.

I like Debbie's answer #4 (remorse vs guilt)

I'm gonna go with that
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    I just read this thread.

I like Debbie's answer #4 (remorse vs guilt)

I'm gonna go with that
    I like this too. It's kinda silly to feel guilty about food once you think about it hey? Don't stress about the chocolate and pizza, it will not make any difference to anything. You've only got 10 days to go, nothing you do at this stage is going to make any noticable difference, just stick to your normal primal diet because that's how you eat to feel good, not in some attempt to lose a couple ounces before your holiday

Just my 5c anyway

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    I like this too. It's kinda silly to feel guilty about food once you think about it hey? Don't stress about the chocolate and pizza, it will not make any difference to anything. You've only got 10 days to go, nothing you do at this stage is going to make any noticable difference, just stick to your normal primal diet because that's how you eat to feel good, not in some attempt to lose a couple ounces before your holiday

Just my 5c anyway
    Yeah, I know. Thanks
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

I'm watching John Wayne's True Grit with my daughter.
    We were talking about the strength of character the girl had
    She was no princess in need of rescue.
    (I told my daughter it reminded me of her )

I had a Tazo Chai Latte.

My stomach bloated up from the pizza...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    I'll have to watch that movie again... I don't think I've seen it since I was 10 or so. Very cool idea... strong girls rock.
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Suse is offline Senior Member
    isnt it funny (except well not really) how we talk about changing things and sound all serious about it and then the next day we do something that completely sabotages our progress - in your case having some choc and pizza. I do exactly the same thing. But I just tell myself that if I fall off the horse to get straight back on again. no long term guilt (cause there is always a bit isnt there) One of these days we're both going to have to sit down and analyse ourselves!

you have 10 days to jamaica (probably 9 now). Go hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Minxxa View Post
    I'll have to watch that movie again... I don't think I've seen it since I was 10 or so. Very cool idea... strong girls rock.
    I'm trying to show my daughter that

Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    isnt it funny (except well not really) how we talk about changing things and sound all serious about it and then the next day we do something that completely sabotages our progress - in your case having some choc and pizza. I do exactly the same thing. But I just tell myself that if I fall off the horse to get straight back on again. no long term guilt (cause there is always a bit isnt there) One of these days we're both going to have to sit down and analyse ourselves!

you have 10 days to jamaica (probably 9 now). Go hard.
    Yeah, the self sabotage sucks...I think yesterday there was some "what's the use" feeling. But even if I don't lose anything in the next 9 days, it doesn't mean I should give up and gain...

I'ma gonna go HARD for the next 9 Days 14 Hours 38 Minutes
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

9 Days 13 Hours 59 Minutes

Food
    3 – a small banana, a few almonds
    D – left over venison roast, roasted squash, carrots, onion and cauliflower, 2 glasses of red wine, a small banana, one dark chocolate Toblerone triangle

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    No candy, NO left over pizza!

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint
    PBF
    L3 Pushup – 15, 15, 15, 15
    L4 Squat – 10,
    L2 Overhead Press – 10
    L2 Plank – (90) (45)

Pullup Challenge:
    L2 Pullup: 8, 8
    L2 Chinup: 8, 8
    Reverse Chinup: 2 – Shaky! Pretty much a ‘semi’ controlled fast drop

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain
    Bed at midnight and up at 9.
    Finished helping University Son pack his stuff.
    Decided to NOT go on the 2 hour (each way) trip to take him back to school.
    Sorted coins – I rolled $31.50! And I’m not done, I've still got a bowl full of pennies...
    Organized some Jamaica clothes, exercise, laundry (it never ends)
    Vit D & other stuff (sometimes I feel like there is too much “stuff’”)

I watched the 2009 movie Precious with my daughter…wow…

I’m trying to decide if I should take my large DSLR camera to Jamaica, or just take my daughter’s P&S Fugi…quality vs portability…
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Today is Army Wannabe Son's 19th birthday. He left at 6am for an all day hockey tournament.

On my children's birthdays I "replay"/"remember" their birth in my mind.

I think my daughter gave me her cold.

I feel horrible...
    Last edited by winencandy; 01-10-2011 at 10:12 AM. Reason: the cold
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bone_machine View Post
    DAMN, woman, you are powering through the PBF. Those #'s look great.
    Awe, shucks

Re: camera choice – how active will the vacation be? If yer hopping from one place to the next you may need that portability.
    It's an all inclusive. Judging from past trips, a lot of time will be spent at the pool bar, some snorkeling, and a couple of day trips. Dunn Falls is one of the trips we are planning on. The Farmer thinks I should take the P&S.

Now is that time to take care of yerself to defeat that cold! Ginger tea, bone broths, garlic, coconut products. And as much rest as yer family will let you get. Back off exhausting movements, stay calm & let yer body work some healin' magic. Also: SLEEEEP. *hugs*
    OK I was going to start running today, but I decided not too. My exercises were easier today too.

SLEEEEP - yeah, I know...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy