Page 406 of 415 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4144

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 406

Suse is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    whoa, full time teaching. we'll never see you on here now! congrats. You've learnt a lot about yourself in the last few years eh?

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Good to see you! And good to hear things are well! I hope you will tell us about your new job, sounds very interesting.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Hi!
    Quick check in.
    The new job is great!

All consuming. I leave home at 7, get to the school at 7:30, 1st class is at 8. last class ends at 2. I stay every day until 3:30 at least. Today was 4. I come home, have a wine (or 2) veg out, then crack open the macbook at 7 and prep for the next day till around 11.

Rinse and repeat.

Something I noticed today. I feel ALIVE again. Bubbly, full of energy, alight, me. I haven't felt this in the last 3 years.
    It's good. Very good.

Of course, I'm so sorry, but I don't have enough free time to read everyone's journals. I feel really bad about that, but I'm SO immersed in prepping for my classes, that I value any free moment I have...I will try to hop on every now and then. I can't go back and catch up. The thought of doing that is enough to freeze me and make me run away. There's just too many journals I'd like to read. I'll try.

Right now, I've got to go back and prepare for tomorrow...

Luv you all, wish I could read every word you've posted, I think of you (when I have a moment)

I'm still here, and I'm still primal (except for the copious amounts of wine and the severe lack of exercise.....)

I know, you're thinking: "So tell me something new"
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

OH, I almost forgot:

My Dad had his last radiation treatment for prostrate cancer today

After your final treatment, you "Bang a Gong" in the main reception/waiting area.

Mom took a photo

I was sad that I wasn't there to share that with him...but SO glad that he's done
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Suse is offline Senior Member
    dont worry, my journal just says the same old stuff anyway. I'm jealous of you drinking though.... cause i'm not at the moment.

Glad to hear you feel ALIVE! awesome.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Yay for gong banging. Glad the job is going so well and you're staying primal(wine is TOTALLY primal--it's made from grapes! And fermented!!)

Thinking about you. Hugs and love.

Thank you.

I need them now. Send me a private message if you want details.

Publicly, I'll say that my Dragon is here.
    And she means business.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

"Perhaps all the dragons of our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us once beautiful and brave."
    ~Rainier Marie Rilke.

Perhaps not.

Good luck in your wrestling match, Wineandcandy. My money is on YOU!

Sabine. I love that quote

The Dragon is winning.
    I am presently 50:50 primal.
    The "other" 50% is

Wine And Candy

I decided this morning to re-implement the sticker reward program.
    Baby steps.
    One sticker for alcohol free days
    One sticker for sugar free days

I made it until 1:15 today...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy