Page 404 of 415 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 4145

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 404

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Overpacked? You??

Welcome home. Looking forward to hearing your tales of Scottish debauchery.

Suse is offline Senior Member
    haha, I laughed when I saw that pic. I think that is a great idea about taping it to the inside of your suitcase.

However, saying that, I like to be prepared too. And no one ever wants to be seen in the same clothes at different picture opportunities.

Looking forward to hearing more about it. Did you eat haggis?

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    I haven't been active lately, and I was just wondering what the latest "hot topic/answer" was...
    Iodine
    MOAR fat
    Potatoes
    Protein
    Carnivore
    Whole 30
    Fast 5
    Up days, Down days
    Calorie counting

Lets see, I KNOW I'm forgetting something...

Suse, photo of Haggis, Neeps and Tatties to come...
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Oil shots. I forgot oil shots....
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Hey, popping back in here like this is just teasing! Holiday report, asap.

As for the forum activities, the latest thing seems to be something like Eat MOAR sugar and dairy. O_o. Yeah. Last time I looked, this was a primal forum...just sayin'. You know how it goes, another month or two and this too shall dry up and die. Like much of the rest.

It's all very silly. I think if I was new here now, I'd quickly fade away, more confused than ever.

Eat MOAR sugar???
    WTF...

lets not go there...how about a prom photo instead??

"Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

And now for some Scotland photos.
    1st of course, the food...
    (these photos MAY explain my 5 lb weight gain even though we walked TONS everyday. That, or the fact that our walks inevitably detoured into a pub or two. One day, on our 15 min walk "home", we stopped in two)

I sent this one to Surfer Son. Told him I had minnows for lunch (He runs a bait shop)

My Farmer had a meatpie:

A couple of the many chicken dishes I had:

I finally protested chicken, and went in search of anything else...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Well, there was more than just chicken on this salad:

Bacon kilted haddock:

Scotch Egg (I scooped out the egg and meat)

Of course we had to stop here for lunch one day:

They gave me my pulled pork in a cup
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

More food:

My BIL buying paella:

A massive pan of potatoes (we didn't eat them)

Of course there were desserts:

Meringue:

Started to eat this before I remembered to take a photo. It was the wedding dessert.
    The wedding had a Lego theme. Yes, a Lego theme:

"Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Near the end of our trip, we were sitting in a pub talking to the bartender (who happened to be from PEI). We asked her if she could recommend a good Indian place. She did

We went there twice. It was a BYOB, no corkage fee.

I had an AWESOME dessert. I had it both times we were there. It was SO good, I forgot to take a photo...Gluten free too

It was the Homemade Gulab Jamun. The owner brought it over to me the 1st night and told me that if I didn't like it, it would be free. 3 of us shared it. I wanted to lick the plate! The owner still never charged us for it. As we left, we reserved a spot again for our last night in Scotland. That night I ordered my own!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy