Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 401

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    May 17, 2010, weight 155
    May 17, 2013, weight 140

I appear to be "stuck" at 140.
    My body likes 140.
    I do not like 140.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Monday

Today was a holiday in Canada.
    Victoria Day (Queen Victoria's Birthday) but most Canadians call it May 2 4 (two four - this is our slang for a case of 24 beers)

When Surfer Son went down to the bait shop he discovered that 1/3 of his minnows had died
    I went down to help him and 3 hours later we'd fished out and froze all the dead minnows and changed the water 2x.

I came back home and helped University Son pack up supplies for Guelph (table, 3 chairs, box of DVDs and a box of Dungeons and Dragons books, silverware, cups, and a crock pot)

After lunch I went back to the bait shop so Surfer Son and Girlfriend could grab some lunch. I sat out on a lawn chair and read when I wasn't scooping out minnows for fishermen. I'm pink.

Then I played with the Butterflies in the back yard. I love this photo of Lily in the tall grass behind the barn:

I cut asparagus, my farmer planted sweet corn and yellow beans in the garden. Wine and beer was involved.

We had ribs on the BBQ with asparagus for supper.

After supper I sat outside at the bait shop again while Surfer Son and Girlfriend ate.

Tonight I'm prepping for my Home Instruction Students.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Suse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    May 17, 2010, weight 155
    May 17, 2013, weight 140

I appear to be "stuck" at 140.
    My body likes 140.
    I do not like 140.
    on the bright side, you are not 155!

I guess there's always a bright side

I bought an iPad yesterday

Today at noon I finished an impromptu 40 hour "Fat Fast"/Down Day/whatever you want to call it.
    It was surprisingly easy.

Chai with whipping cream. 3 yesterday and 2 today.

2 sticker days
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Omg! Today's video and post on theBloggess is SO me and my Dragon!

It was on this blog:
    http://thebloggess.com/

Her post today had me laughing and it reminded me of Gay Panda and DEBAUCHERY

I'm trying to post this link using the new MDA app on my new iPad, so, no guarantees
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Chocolate Philadelphia Cream Cheese and a fried banana
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

primal me is offline Member
    That actually sounds yummy!
    I'm a 39 y/o mother of 3 sons ages 12, 14, and 15
    HT: 5'7"
    SW: 223 June 2012
    CW: 191.4 April 21 2013
    TWL2D: 32 lbs

Primal Goals: to feel healthier, fitter, and sexier than ever before

Favourite primal resources: The Food Lovers Make it Paleo cookbook, Practical Paleo by Diane Sanfilippo, The Food Lovers Kitchen, Primal Kitchen: A Family Grokumentary and of course Mark's Daily Apple!

It IS!

I'm still here.
    Mostly primal.
    (A bit of wine, a bit of dark chocolate)
    Same old story...

Reading journals
    Just burnt out on posting.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

"Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post

I'll have to make those!