Page 4 of 415 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 4

Just4ME is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Mmm feta cheese! I had to quit buying it as I eat way too much. Course want to believe you can eat too much feta!
    Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
    Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
    Ultimate Goal: 125/18

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    I just got an email from Chapters. My copy of the Primal Blueprint "has become temporarily out of stock and has been reordered for you. We expect to receive the item(s) shortly, and be able to ship to you within two weeks. To compensate for this inconvenience, please accept this $10 coupon to use toward any future purchase with us."

I'm bummed that I have to wait for my book...BUT I'll take the $10!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just4ME View Post
    Mmm feta cheese! I had to quit buying it as I eat way too much. Course want to believe you can eat too much feta!
    I LOVE Feta too!!

And I'm the only one in my house that does

I also love melted Brie, and 2 year old Cheddar, and Gouda, and Goat Cheese, and...
    Last edited by winencandy; 09-17-2010 at 02:53 PM. Reason: added more cheeses :)

#1 Food
    1/3 lb of bacon, ˝ Cup of trail mix (mostly Dark Chocolate covered raisins).
    5 plums (still eating my father in laws plums)
    2 glasses of white zinfandel, no, make that 3 glasses
    Spaghetti meat sauce (no pasta), Avocado, Caesar salad (no croutons)
    ˝ cup of Rolo ice cream

#2 Avoid Poisons
    eh

#3 Move Slowly
    I went to our local Fall Agricultural Fair. I took Lily. We walked around for about an hour. She didn’t like the tractor pull noise or the country band in the hall, so we went to my sisters, where I had another glass of wine.

#4 Lift Heavy
    PBF Body Weights
    50 Wall Push Ups
    20 Assisted Jack Knife Presses
    40 Wall Squats

#5 Sprint
    8 short barefoot sprints with Lily (my Papillon)

#6 Sleep
    Midnight to 7, then fell back to sleep till 8:30 AM

#7 Play
    Unless you count sprints with my Papillon or walking around at the fair…

#8 Sunlight
    not really, but I took my Vit. D

#9 Avoid Stupid Mistakes
    I think so…I didn’t go into the beer garden at the fair ☺

#10 Use Your Brain
    Some more work on the slide show.

I had to go to visitation at a funeral home today. I hate that. It was my friend’s Uncle. He’d had a stroke and they finally pulled the plug. We used to go snowmobiling with him.

Saturday

#1 Food
    Bacon, avocado, tomato salad
    THEN I went to a wedding.
    Salad, (NO bun!), mixed veggies, mashed potatoes & gravy (just a tiny bit, because I didn’t want to be the only one without) one breaded, fried chicken breast (YUM) tons of roast beef (SO tender), and a piece of cherry cheesecake (Yeah, I know, not primal, but…)
    The midnight snack was sausages, veggies & dip and bun – BUT I didn’t have the bun!

Of course it was a free bar…

#2 Avoid Poisons
    Not so good.
    I didn’t have the buns, but I did have the breaded chicken and the cheesecake.
    And did I mention the free bar? Too many glasses of wine, and way too many cherry whiskey and orange juice drinks. I didn’t keep track. I wasn’t stumbling, but I wasn’t sober.

#3 Move Slowly
    I danced all night. After the first 3 dances, I ditched the 3”heels and was barefoot.

#4 Lift Heavy
    Nope

#5 Sprint
    Nope

#6 Sleep
    11:00 (WOW, Really early for me) and woke my son up at 6 for work, then back to sleep till about 10 am (Friday night & Sat am) Bed Sat night (or Sunday morning) about 1:30 am.

#7 Play
    I danced all night. Till 1am.

#8 Sunlight
    Nope, and I forgot my Vitamin D.

#9 Avoid Stupid Mistakes AND #10 Use Your Brain
    Well, not so good. I did take off the killer heels and go barefoot. BUT I had WAY TOO MUCH alcohol. I don’t even know how much. Really. I remember the evening, so no blackouts or anything like that (of course I haven’t had those in…oh…20 years). I didn’t throw up. I don’t have a headache this morning. (of course it is 11am)

Did I mention it was a free bar??

TAWFUNGUY is offline Senior Member
    Hi there Wine&Candy!! Hope your weekend is going well! Sounds like it was a busy weekend!

Suse is offline Senior Member
    ahh a free bar.... well you have to ensure you help them drink it dont you! sounds like a fun night, nothing as much fun as dancing till the wee hours, and not only that it is great exercise.

Wow. I am SO far behind in posting…and the bad thing about getting behind is that the longer you wait, the harder it is to get caught up...so, a brief summary:

Sunday & Monday:
    I had two insanely busy days glued to my computer, finishing the slide show for the Plowing Match (that started Tuesday.) I worked till 2am, then up and off to the Plowing Match by 7am (an hour away) on Monday till noon then back home and in front of the computer again. I did my best to follow the 10 “Laws”. I ate well, avoided poisons, I made myself take breaks from the computer to do wall pushups (which really helped between my shoulder blades). I didn’t do so well on the get lots of sleep (about 4 hours each night). No play, no sun. I used my brain WAY TOO MUCH…

Tuesday:
    Of course after the two insane days, I had to go volunteer at the Plowing match on Tuesday.

Wednesday:
    Guess what? I was sick on Wednesday. Just a head cold, but it wiped me out.
    Totally wiped me out.

Today:
    Back to the Plowing Match. Volunteering again. 8am till 5pm. LOTS of walking around. Too much sun. The 1st day of Fall, and I get my 1st sunburn of the season! My face and chest are a lovely shade of red. At my age, I really should know better.

Tomorrow: back to normal life...

TAWFUNGUY is offline Senior Member
    Hey there W&C!!! Happy Thursday evening! Hope your Friday tomorrow is a rockin' one in prep for the weekend!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hey TFG! Same to you!! Thanks for stopping by

Suse: I did my best to "help" with the bar and yeah, you can't beat a night of dancing!!

Page 4 of 415 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast