Page 394 of 415 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 4144

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 394

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    MayDay

Wednesday

Supply teaching. Shopping. Bought a T-shirt, some loose tea and Sriracha sauce. Beautiful day! 24 C! We had our FIRST ASPARAGUS of the season tonight!! 1st from our new garden Of course, there was only enough for a tease...

I took 2 rows of crinoline out of Daughter's dress. I can take it out, just don't ask me to put it BACK
    There is a HUGE garment bag FULL of crinoline. The dress is "flow-ier", but still not "perfect" again. Yet...

Game of Thrones - 2 episodes

Winencandy's Oops Checklist

Very good day again today!!!
    No Alcohol - but I thought about how nice it would be to enjoy a glass of white outside....
    No sugar
    NO Oops's

Another Sticker Day!!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I bought GOT2 a few weeks ago, but I'm 'saving it' for a good time. Maybe Father's Day. Don't know if I can wait until Honey's birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I bought GOT2 a few weeks ago, but I'm 'saving it' for a good time. Maybe Father's Day. Don't know if I can wait until Honey's birthday.
    We JUST finished watching Season 2 five minutes ago!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Countdown to Scotland:

64 Days, 21 Hours, 30 Minutes!

Thursday

Daughter had a 6 week apt. with the surgeon. Things are good. Then we went prom dress shopping.
    Again.
    A coupe possibilities. One is the same one that one of her good friends wants...

to be continued

More shopping. I bought a new wireless router (well, actually I bought 2 - another one for University Son) I haven't set it up yet. My old one is about 7?? years old. I also bought a few things for University Son's new place and capris and a skirt for my Daughter. I bought a T-shirt. Managed to spend almost $600! Yikes!

We finished Season 2 of Game of Thrones tonight. 3 episodes

Very good day today!!!
    No Alcohol
    There was some sugar in the Wendy's Apple Pecan Chicken Salad (I didn't eat the pecans and I ordered a half size)
    I did NOT steal any of Daughter's fries!

Sticker Day, or not???
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Greensprout is online now Senior Member
    I'd say yes to a sticker day .

Good luck with the continuing prom dress saga. Glad to hear all's good with daughter's post op knee. Will she be able to resume soccer this season?

That's one heck of a shopping day!!

Ok, I'll give myself a sticker

No soccer this season.

Ya, and I only got a T-shirt...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Countdown to Scotland:

63 Days, 22 Hours, 14 Minutes!

Friday

Home Instruction, supply for the afternoon, talked to last semester's Home Instruction Student about taking another credit. I rode for a couple of rounds on the tractor with my farmer. Planting corn into the cover crop of rye. Talk about no till Then I laid out in the yard with my Butterflies, enjoying the sun. 20C. Stir fry for supper. After supper I hooked up the new router. I gave it a name. hal2013

Hockey is on the tv
    Playoffs
    yea

1/2 bottle of white
    No sugar

Photos coming
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

On my walk into the "backyard" with the Butterflies. This is behind our 3rd barn:

This is beside the 3rd barn:

Here's my Farmer planting corn into the rye cover crop. This is an extreme version of "no-till":
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

May the 4th be with you!!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Oh, not you, too!