Page 393 of 415 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 4149

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 393

winencandy is offline Senior Member

Discovering More Flowers

Today's flowers:

"Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

I don't know what this is:

Along my garage:

I was planning on building a deck here, now what am I supposed to do??
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Friday

Supply Day today. I had 8 phone calls for jobs today! 8! Can't they spread it out??

When I got home I poured a glass of wine and took the Butterflies out for a walk around our property. We were gone for about a half hour. 12 C. Nice. Supper was leftovers. Tonight I made a packing list for Scotland, which is 70 Days, 22 Hours and 9 minutes away!

Winencandy's Checklist
    Basic Primal Foods - Banana muffins, pepperettes, cheese, avocado, Greek Yogurt with raspberries, leftover chicken thigh, sweet potato fries, spaghetti squash, banana fried in butter with whipping cream, Greek yogurt and melted dark chocolate chips

Eat More Fat
    Whipping Cream Chai - 7 am
    Shangri-La Shot - Nope

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    Watching Amounts - ya
    NO Alcohol - Only one glass of wine
    NO Sugar - dark chocolate chips
    Questionable - Kettle Chips with Artichoke and Asiago dip before supper - probably shouldn't have had them

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint
    Walk with Butterflies?

Sleep, Sun, Play and Use Your Brain

11pm - 6:45am, I enjoyed the sun with my Butterflies this afternoon, Skylander.

No sticker today
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Countdown to Scotland

69 Days, 22 Hours, 44 Minutes!

We will be in Scotland for 15 Days! Including my niece's wedding. I'm already creating packing lists...

London today with Daughter. She's having 2nd thoughts about the beautiful dress she bought in January
    So we went to a few dress stores to try on other ones. She found one that maybe she likes, but it was a size 00 and very snug when they zipped it up. We may try taking the crinoline out of the 1st dress...

Stay tuned for the continuing Prom Dress Drama...

Late afternoon was BEAUTIFUL! 18 C! I took a blanket (and a glass of wine) outside and sat with the Butterflies

I'm changing my "checklist". Again. I find tracking food boring. And I can't imagine that it makes very interesting reading either. So, for now, until I change my mind again, I'm just gonna document the OOPSs! (is that a word?)

Winencandy's Checklist
    Whipping Cream Chai - Check, but I think I will change this out for something else for the spring/summer mornings. I'm just not feeling the tea. But WHAT? Any ideas?? I like the AS that the Whipping Cream Chai gives me.
    Shangri-La Shot - Nope. The last time I felt sick after I had it. Not wanting to repeat that feeling.

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes Yeah, I'll probably keep this heading 'cause face it, this is the one that counts
    NO Alcohol - Two small glasses of wine. Well, one and a half. I've got a half glass sitting here that I don't feel like finishing.
    NO Sugar - 1/2 of my last dark chocolate bar - I melted part of it into some whipping cream chai for an after supper drink. Very nice

Walking to prepare for Scotland - Not today

No sticker today
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Countdown to Scotland:

68 Days, 6 Hours, 30 Minutes!

Sunday

Moving day for University Son. New apt, a few blocks form the last one. Nicer place. New flatmates. It was a beautiful day. Sun shining. It started raining on our drive home. University Son is home for the week before he starts his summer co-op placement. We watched the 1st 2 episodes of Game of Thrones season 2 after supper.

Winencandy's Oops Checklist

Wine
    Dark Chocolate

No sticker
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Dragons LOVE Scotland! Haggis on the hoof.

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Alright, lady, enough with the spring flower photos!! Nowhere near anything like that here yet, and not for a while, either .

Another prom dress? Glad son #1 has his suit already. Just has to take it in for tailoring soon. And buy shoes. And he is thinking about a fedora and a pocket watch. Seriously?? I suspect the girl stuff is far more expensive, so perhaps should count myself lucky.

Game of Thrones. I've thought that would be a good series to look at, son #1 has just started watching and is totally into it. Must have hubby download the series, since we're on Walking Dead hiatus until autumn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Dragons LOVE Scotland! Haggis on the hoof.
    Hahaha!
    I'm SO looking forward to the trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    Alright, lady, enough with the spring flower photos!! Nowhere near anything like that here yet, and not for a while, either .
    So you don't want to see this one?
    The flower in post 3921 opened to look like this:

Maybe tomorrow I'll get a side view. It's a strikingly dark pink.

Another prom dress? Glad son #1 has his suit already. Just has to take it in for tailoring soon. And buy shoes. And he is thinking about a fedora and a pocket watch. Seriously?? I suspect the girl stuff is far more expensive, so perhaps should count myself lucky.
    You are lucky I'm hoping she won't find one she likes as well and we can just make some alterations to this one...

Game of Thrones. I've thought that would be a good series to look at, son #1 has just started watching and is totally into it. Must have hubby download the series, since we're on Walking Dead hiatus until autumn.
    I highly recommend it. We are ALL watching it here
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Monday

Supply teach. Band practice. We have a concert in 2 weeks. I brought snack. Everyone commented on how healthy it was. Cucs, cherry tomatoes & red peppers with Helluvagood dip, green apples, red grapes and vanilla yogurt.
    Another episode of Game of Thrones.

Helluvagood dip with sweet potato and beet chips in my Beetle on the way home from teaching...
    Vanilla yogurt after band

No sticker

I felt bloated ALL night
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Countdown to Scotland:

66 Days, 21 Hours, 38 Minutes!

Tuesday

Home Instruction in the morning. Ancient History and Lord of the Flies. I read aloud the chapter when Simon dies. I spent 2 hours in the afternoon painting the ceiling in Surfer Son's bait shop. Then I sat out in the yard on a blanket with a club soda and my butterflies, enjoying the sun. After supper, another episode of Game of Thrones. There is NO web surfing while watching Game of Thrones!

Very good day today!!!
    No Alcohol
    No sugar
    NO Oops's

Sticker Day!!

Take THAT Dragon!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy