Page 392 of 415 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 4144

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 392

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Every year, about this time, I start to question if I'm going to continue my daily MDA journal.

It's question time again.

I'm not questioning Primal. Just journaling.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    You can't leave in the middle of a Dragon Battle! We need to know who wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    You can't leave in the middle of a Dragon Battle! We need to know who wins!
    OK

Tuesday

No Dragon today!

Supply teach, home Instruction, websurfing.

Winencandy's Checklist

Basic Primal Foods
    - cheese, roast turkey lunchmeat. olives, Greek yogurt, raspberries, Lara bar, almonds, BBQ pork chop, hashbrowns, frozen mixed veggies, greek yogurt and raspberries.

Eat More Fat
    Whipping Cream Chai - 9 am
    Shangri-La Shot - Nope

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    Watching Amounts - ya
    NO Alcohol - Check
    NO Sugar - Check
    Questionable - grocery store artichoke & asiago dip. Another Lara bar? 2 days in a row??

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint
    Nope

Sleep, Sun, Play and Use Your Brain
    11pm - 7:30am, no sun, Skylander.

Another Sticker Day!!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    Every year, about this time, I start to question if I'm going to continue my daily MDA journal.

It's question time again.

I'm not questioning Primal. Just journaling.
    Besides we need up dates on son's MD visit!
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Quote Originally Posted by Pedidoc View Post
    Besides we need up dates on son's MD visit!
    K
    Still waiting
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    K
    Still waiting
    Still praying!
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Wednesday

A different day for Winencandy. FIL called at 6:30, they were sick and did Daughter and I want their places on a bus trip to the Dunfield Theatre Cambridge to see Marry Poppins? Of course I said yes!!! Daughter declared she had nothing important to do at school today, so off we went

Coach bus at 9am. 46 people. 3/4 of them had white hair. We spent some time at the Cambridge mall - Daughter & I bought shoes - on sale - 1/2 price! Lunch was East Side Marios.

The play started at 2. We were front row center! The stage was 5' away and at waist height. It was amazing! I wondered if I'd "see" it differently, now that I've had a tiny bit of experience as a Stage Manager. I did. But in a good way. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Supper was a buffet at Woodstock. we were home by 8.

Winencandy's Checklist

Basic Primal Foods - East Side Mario's Grilled Chicken and Provolone Panini - minus the bun and with a side Caesar salad, Buffet supper: salad bar, 1/2 bowl cream of potato soup, beef, chicken, brussel sprouts, green beans, olives.

Eat More Fat
    Whipping Cream Chai - 8 am
    Shangri-La Shot - Nope

Watching Amounts - ya
    NO Alcohol - Check AND I COULD have had something 3 separate times today!!! (lunch, play, dinner)
    NO Sugar - umm, I had a slice of cheesecake...

Nope

11pm - 6:30am, no sun, Skylander.
    Wonderful day watching Mary Poppins with my Daughter!

*I think that a person only has so many NOs that they can use in a day. Some days you have more than others. Eventually the NOs run out...that's when the Dragon wins. Well, I said no to the candies passed around on the bus, I decided to not have wine with lunch, to have my sandwich without the bun, to not have dessert at lunch, to not have a glass of wine or an ice cream at intermission, at supper, I chose the best I could AND I didn't have wine for the 3rd time, but I ran out of NOs at the cheesecake...

No sticker today
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

I forgot. Evidently it SNOWED at home today while I was off enjoying myself.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

I feel bloaty.
    Something I ate didn't agree with me
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Thursday
    My Home Instruction Student cancelled today. I sat outside and enjoyed my Chai in the sun. Then I put the butterfly harness on Kiya and took her out to explore the yard:

I tried taking Orbie out too, but she wanted NOTHING to do with the outdoors!

I found another new flower:

The school called and asked if I'd teach the past HI Student again. I said yes. I had a hair apt after lunch to hide my silver (it's NOT grey!) Daughter made cookies after supper. She wanted me to help...

Winencandy's Checklist

Basic Primal Foods - 2 leftover chicken thighs, cheese, almonds, club soda, BBQ pork chop, fried onions, mushrooms and red pepper, hash browns, olives, frozen black cherries and Greek yogurt, dried mango.

Eat More Fat
    Whipping Cream Chai - 9 am
    Shangri-La Shot - Nope

Watching Amounts - ya
    NO Alcohol - Check
    NO Sugar - umm, Daughter baked sugar cookies for school tomorrow. I might have sampled the dough...

Nope

11pm - 8:30am, I sat out on my step, enjoying my Chai in the sun, Skylander.

No sticker today
    Last edited by winencandy; 04-25-2013 at 08:14 PM. Reason: added photos
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy