Page 390 of 415 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 4144

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 390

Suse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    ok I've had a quick catch up. I'm surprised you have not mentioned much about your paris trip! But then you have had a lot going on. Hope the kids are all doing a lot better now.

The dragon... yeah I definitely have one... chocolate, lollies. Bloody hopeless. grrr. At least your parents are going to retire from your biggest temptation pit. I still cant believe that you actually packed gummy bears to take away with you.

Go click on the link I left on greenspouts journal to win a trip to fiji and NZ!

Sabine is online now Senior Member
    After a severe beating by Winencandy, Dragon has retreated to her corner in tears. But her teeth are as sharp as her wits. Watch out for a late-game comeback involving chocolate eggs. Winencandy may be setting herself up for this one. That fancy foot work can only take her so far. Throw out the bags! Come on, fans! Take up the cheer!

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Hi Suse!
    Yeah, I really gotta put some Paris photos up!

Surfer Son & Daughter are both doing much better

Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    The dragon... yeah I definitely have one... chocolate, lollies. Bloody hopeless. grrr. At least your parents are going to retire from your biggest temptation pit. I still cant believe that you actually packed gummy bears to take away with you.
    Yes, no booth will be a GREAT help in the never ending battle with my Dragon
    Really? you can't believe it???

Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    Go click on the link I left on greenspouts journal to win a trip to fiji and NZ!
    OK!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    After a severe beating by Winencandy, Dragon has retreated to her corner in tears. But her teeth are as sharp as her wits. Watch out for a late-game comeback involving chocolate eggs. Winencandy may be setting herself up for this one. That fancy foot work can only take her so far. Throw out the bags! Come on, fans! Take up the cheer!
    Oh, the late game comeback happened. Twice.

1st round: Friday night in the bar after the show. It was Vodka and Club Sodas, which led to a bad Karaoke rendition of Paradise by the Dashboard Light...

But that was only the warm up for the Main Event! Starring a Brix of dark chocolate and a bottle of wine (Yes, the whole bottle) on Saturday night at the cast party. Guess who "won"?

Sunday was a wasted day. If I'd felt like posting Sunday, my post would have been

Uuuggghhhhh

I woke up at 1pm and Daughter had to drive us around to pick up vehicles. Farmer left his at a Deer Hunter's party and I left mine at the cast party. Farmer got a ride home and I had Daughter come pick me up (at 2am)
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Monday

Winencandy is starting to feel human again.

Home Instruction in the morning. I wandered around our farm with the Butterflies in the afternoon. 18 C! Then I went to the theatre to tidy up. After supper I went to band practice (I hadn't been since before March break! BAD Winencandy)

I'm too tired to write out my list...
    so I'll just say, even though there was honey (local, raw) in my Chai, (for medicinal purposes)
    I'm calling this a Sticker Day!
    ('Cause the last 3 were definitely NOT)

I had the sun roof open on my Beetle today!!!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Tuesday

Supply job in London. A little shopping after. I bought a dress. Then I went to a prom meeting.

Winencandy's Checklist
    Basic Primal- 7:00 am: Banana walnut "muffins", 11:00 - cold pork chop, chunk of cheddar, 3 Brazil nuts, plain Greek yogurt with 9 raspberries. Mall food - Thai Express Green Curry without rice (probably not made with the best oils...)
    Whipping Cream Chai - 7am, 12pm, Honey (maybe a 1/4 tsp in a 500 ml thermos) at 7am
    Shangri-La Shot - nope
    Eat More Fat - ??
    Watching Amounts - Check
    NO Alcohol - Check
    NO Sugar - Honey (maybe a 1/4 tsp in a 500 ml thermos) at 7am, But I've decided that when my throat is sore, local raw honey is medicine - not sugar

SO, that means it's a STICKER day!!!

Take THAT Dragon!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

"Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Totally forgot - I bought these yesterday too

I know, HOW could I forget that!!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Confession

I've been procrastinating filling out the insurance forms from Surfer Son's near drowning.

Imagine that.

Well, finally tonight I sat down and filled them out. It wasn't as bad as I'd feared. And now it's done. He has to sign them and I'll mail the very large envelope tomorrow (lots and lots of receipts - over 25)

Funny how something can grow in your mind into a HUGE thing, and then when you actually DO it, it's not so bad...

You'd think that at 48 I'd have figured that out.
    Of course, you'd think that at 48 there were a LOT of other things I should have figured out too...

Evidently, I'm a slow learner...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Wednesday

Slept in till 9. Cleaned the kitchen, washed the floor, took the Butterflies out for a walk, took some photos of the flowers coming out. Home Instruction at 2, groceries at 4, Insurance forms after supper.

Winencandy's Checklist
    Basic Primal- 12: tuna with mayo in romaine lettuce wraps (2), frozen raspberries in Greek yogurt, 5: pistachios, club soda with lime, 6: pork chops, fried zucchini, boiled cauliflower and carrots, fried banana with "caramel" sauce (butter and whipping cream)
    Whipping Cream Chai - 9am, Honey (maybe a 1/4 tsp in a 500 ml thermos)
    Shangri-La Shot - nope
    Eat More Fat - ??
    Watching Amounts - Check
    NO Alcohol - Check - easy today, although I had a club soda and lime at 5...
    NO Sugar - Honey in my Chai, But I've decided that when my throat is sore, local raw honey is medicine - not sugar

Another Sticker Day!!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Discovering Flowers

This is our 1st spring at our new place. Lots to discover!

"Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy