Page 39 of 415 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 39

Suse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    No candy. I thought about buying some today, but I didn’t.
    But I had Dark Chocolate and a glass of wine.
    dark chocolate and wine in moderation can not be considered poisons. You did very well on this front today!

Isnt it lovely when you get home to dinner made!

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    dark chocolate and wine in moderation can not be considered poisons. You did very well on this front today!

Isnt it lovely when you get home to dinner made!
    Thanks, I know they are not poisons
    I was just trying to limit them to the weekends for November, to see if that would help my weight loss...

Yes, its awesome!

We've always had a "first one home starts supper" policy.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

I felt so guilty eating the package of pre-cooked bacon in the car this afternoon.

It was SO good right then.

I think I found my new 'candy'.

Before Primal, when I got the afternoon munchies/hunger while shopping I would have bought a $3 bag of "Real Fruit Gummies" and eaten the whole thing. And then felt sick.

This time, I thought about the candy, then found the bacon. I ate the whole package, and some almonds. I waited for the sick feeling to come, and it didn't!!

Here's the Nutritional Information:
    per 5 slices (25g):
    Calories 140
    Fat 12g
    Sodium 600mg Yikes!
    Carbs 1g
    Protien 8g

It was a 65g package with 14 tiny slices!

I ate the whole thing!!!!!
    Last edited by winencandy; 11-18-2010 at 07:18 PM. Reason: I accidently posted too soon
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Greensprout is online now Senior Member
    Eating the whole package of bacon or not, it's still a better choice than the fruit gummies, or some other candy stuffs. I say good on you!

Trade you your hail for my snow...I don't want winter, but at least I have new winter tires this year. Ah well, spring is only 5 months away (or maybe 6 if it's a bad year).

Suse is offline Senior Member
    yeah I'd say eating the bacon was better than sweets too. Good one. Just so you know, I havent eaten any sweets today! Sugar monster asleep again, he's a crazy beast, I never know when he's going to rear his ugly head.

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    I've got to learn how to do multiple quotes (by different people) in one post...
    See the little button on the far right of people's comment with quote marks and a plus sign? Click on that for all the people you want to multi-quote except on the last one, press the normal "Reply with quote" button, everyone's comments will come up.

Thanks for the 'deck of cards' info. That's an excellent way to mix things up a bit with your workout. I'm gonna give it a go

Just4ME is offline Senior Member
    Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice are my favorite shows!
    Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
    Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
    Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    See the little button on the far right of people's comment with quote marks and a plus sign? Click on that for all the people you want to multi-quote except on the last one, press the normal "Reply with quote" button, everyone's comments will come up.
    Hahahaha!!! Thank you NourishedEm!!!!!!

OK,

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Thanks for the 'deck of cards' info. That's an excellent way to mix things up a bit with your workout. I'm gonna give it a go
    Quote Originally Posted by bone_machine View Post
    I am so grateful W'n'C introduced me to it! It's a killer workout, but lots of fun.
    Glad you like it.
    Enjoy it, but don't blame me when your muscles scream at you the next day
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    Eating the whole package of bacon or not, it's still a better choice than the fruit gummies, or some other candy stuffs. I say good on you!

Trade you your hail for my snow...I don't want winter, but at least I have new winter tires this year. Ah well, spring is only 5 months away (or maybe 6 if it's a bad year).
    I like that, a countdown til spring I'll start that after Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    yeah I'd say eating the bacon was better than sweets too. Good one. Just so you know, I havent eaten any sweets today! Sugar monster asleep again, he's a crazy beast, I never know when he's going to rear his ugly head.
    Yeah for sleepy sugar monsters...if only you could figure out how to keep him tired...

I'm going to agree with both of you and declare bacon better than gummies for an 'emergency' snack food
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Quote Originally Posted by Just4ME View Post
    Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice are my favorite shows!
    I used to watch Private Practice, but I stopped...I got busy with school work and had to trim down my shows.

I watch Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, Glee (with my daughter) and Desperate Housewives.

I used to watch LOST. I miss LOST...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy