Page 389 of 415 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 4144

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 389

Greensprout is offline Senior Member

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    I'm SO jealous of your Primal Con trip!

Daughter has so far been accepted to 3 of the 4 universities she applied to (she still hasn't heard from one) but she's already accepted the one that was her #1 choice. U of Guelph. Remember, that's the campus we walked through when we met. University Son also goes there. Next year will be his final year. It's about 2.5 hours away. She'll be living in residence.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Oh, I forgot,
    I slept 12 hours last night!
    10pm - 10am!!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Excellent for daughter! Son #1 hasn't yet had acceptance, wanted to wait for term 3 transcripts to send in, which just came out last week. Pretty much guaranteed for the local university, not so sure about the ON and BC schools he applied to, but he's pretty much decided to stay here for first year. I'm good with that, plus he can keep his job, which works for his plan to potentially take a year off to travel and potentially work abroad after first year.

Daughter cried when she got the envelope

(ps: a big envelope is a yes, a small envelope is a no)

Sounds like Son #1 has a good plan. Travel is (almost) always good. Just don't let him go to Peru!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Tuesday

I slept in till 9. I marked some Home Instruction assignments and did more Stage Manager stuff.
    Home Instruction lesson in the afternoon.
    It was colder to day. About 5 C
    Easy evening, but no internet or tv. We had a thunderstorm, so I shut the electronics off. Although I did manage to play Skylander on my phone

Winencandy's Checklist
    Basic Primal- 4 hard boiled eggs chopped up with a left over slice of bacon (that's rare around here!) Balsamic and avocado oil, Brazil nuts, dried mango slices (I have a big Costco bag. I shouldn't buy it again) pepperoni, 4 year old cheddar, spaghetti meat sauce with onions and mushrooms, a few frozen blueberries with whipping cream
    Whipping Cream Chai - 10 am, NO Honey!
    Shangri-La Shot - Nope
    Eat More Fat - ??
    Watching Amounts - Check
    NO Alcohol - Check
    NO Sugar - I THOUGHT about the Vanilla yogurt, but I really wanted to give myself a sticker Of course, I just realized that there was probably some sugar in the spaghetti sauce...does that count??

Is that a sticker day?? Or not??

I avoided the Dragon's temptation of yogurt AND the STILL OPEN bags of Mini Eggs!
    I can SMELL them!!

I'm feeling mouth hungry, I think it's time for bed.
    Before I eat something I shouldn't
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Good to know about envelope size!

I think son #1 does have Machu Piccu on his agenda, but is more thinking Europe and potentially Australia/NZ for now. And of course, a "guys" trip to Mexico this summer.

I went to bed without eating anything!!

11pm - 9am

Every muscle in my body aches! I feel like I was run over by a steam roller, or thrown about like rag doll
    (Coincidentally - that was the last dream I had before waking - being tossed and slammed into the floor like a rag doll???)
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Wednesday
    I went into the local school at 10:30 and talked to a teacher about my Home Instruction Student. Then I had lunch with the teachers before supplying for the afternoon. Easy class, there was a Student Teacher. After school Daughter met me at the grocery store and we easily spent $225.

Right now I'm watching Sleuth with my Farmer.

Winencandy's Checklist
    Basic Primal- 11:30: 4 year old Cheddar, a 1/6 th of a red pepper, an orange, 5: almonds, 6: pork chop, rice fried in pork chop juices, roasted cauliflower, carrots and broccoli, sliced strawberries with Greek yogurt and the whipping cream & butter sauce
    Whipping Cream Chai - 10 am, NO Honey!
    Shangri-La Shot - Nope
    Eat More Fat - ??
    Watching Amounts - Check
    NO Alcohol - Check
    NO Sugar - Check!!

Sticker Day!!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Thursday
    Supply teach, home with enough time to relax for a bit, then change and eat and out the door to the opening night of the latest production. Everything went smoothly, except for the one person in the audience who got up during the play and took TONS of FLASH photos of the performance Seriously!

After the performance, we met at the bar. I had a vodka and club soda with lime. When I got home, I figured that I'd already blown my sticker, so I had a rice krispie square that Daughter had made.

Winencandy's Checklist
    Basic Primal- 7:00 am: Banana walnut "muffins", 11:00 - avocado, cheese, strawberries, Greek yogurt, walnuts, 5pm: ground beef, tomatoes, Greek yogurt
    Whipping Cream Chai - 7am, 2pm, 6pm, NO Honey!
    Shangri-La Shot - 12:30pm: MCT oil*
    Eat More Fat - ??
    Watching Amounts - Check
    NO Alcohol - vodka & club soda
    NO Sugar - rice krispie square (sugar in marshmallows)

*Can this go "bad"? it had an off taste and I still have a large bottle left

Play again tonight.
    Bar after.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy