Page 387 of 415 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387388389397 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 4145

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 387

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hehehe

Yes, there is a gun (or 5) here
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Tuesday
    Busy day, but I feel like I got a lot accomplished. At local school for Home Instruction content and to talk to the Drama teacher. Home for lunch then back to town for Home Instruction. English and Ancient Civilizations. Then I spent 2 hours at my parent's helping them with their on-line plane reservations. Home for supper. Organizing books (Stage Manager, and Home Instruction) Helped Daughter make residence choices and sent them in (which she's now unsure of and wants to change) I'm teaching tomorrow, so early to bed.

Winencandy's Checklist
    Basic Primal- 12:30 - left over ham & turkey with cheese & olives & 3 Brazil nuts, 5 pm - small handful of Caveman Crunch, red wine, 6 pm - left over ham & turkey fried with onions, peppers, tomatoes & Sriracha, small scoop of rice.
    Whipping Cream Chai - 9 am & 7 pm - NO Honey!
    Shangri-La Shot - Nope
    Eat More Fat - ??
    Watching Amounts - Check
    NO Alcohol - 1/2 glass of red - but now it's gone
    NO Sugar - 2 gluten free brownies (each about the size of a Two Bite Brownie) The Caveman Crunch has honey in it, BUT NO MINI EGGS!!!!!

Exercise - Nope, but my sister asked if I wanted to start running again. I have to get chiropractor OK first.
    Sleep 9hrs

Dragon Damage: 2 brownies, Caveman Crunch (about a 1/4 cup), red wine

NO huge cravings.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Greensprout is online now Senior Member
    Do you have a chiropractor appointment scheduled to okay the return to running? And what about that sledgehammer that you used to swing around (and hide under the sofa from the farmer)? Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    Do you have a chiropractor appointment scheduled to okay the return to running? And what about that sledgehammer that you used to swing around (and hide under the sofa from the farmer)? Just a thought.
    Not yet, hopefully I'll be able to get in sometime next week. My back's not ready for the sledgehammer yet
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Wednesday

Supply teaching in London. Easy day, there was a "Teacher Candidate" (what they now call a student teacher) He ran the "show", I was just there as back-up. It was a good thing he was there, 'cause the class was electronics and that is NOT my thing!

I made a short shopping trip (I needed printer ink) and then came home to get ready for "Indian Night" at a local venue. I've posted about it before, every month they have themed meals. Wednesday night we sat on the floor on cushions and wore pashminas. We were there early so we got to go into the kitchen to help prepare. I smashed ginger with a rock and added it to the Chai, and I wrapped a couple of veggie samosas (potato & peas).

Here's the menu:
    Fresh Fruit Selection
    Vegetable Samosas, Coconut & Mango Chutneys
    Lamb Kabobs, Indian Lentils, Bhidi Bhaji with Cucumber Raita & Naan Bread (I skipped the Bread)
    Kheer Pudding (I only had a couple of bites and the pistachios - it was dry)
    Indian Ornamental Cookies (I brought mine home for Surfer Son and Daughter)
    Ginger Chai - I know it had sugar in it, but I had LOTS and LOTS!

I also had 4 glasses of wine...

This round went to the Dragon
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Thursday

Daughter had a 2 week apt. with the surgeon at Fowler Kennedy. They removed the stitches. Her incision looks good. She's off the crutches and we returned the Cryo Cuff. We had a few errands to run and we were home by 12:30. She stayed home from school for the afternoon because her knee hurt. I quickly reviewed my Home Instruction lesson and then went there for 2pm. When I got home (after 4) I finished preparing and printing off the sheets I needed for the play Tech Rehearsal (I wanted to be there at 6 'cause it started at 7) I ate supper in the car (that's never fun). I got home at 10:30pm.

Winencandy's Checklist
    Basic Primal- 12:30 - left over pork chop with cheese & 3 Brazil nuts, 6 pm - fried ham, hashbrowns and baked beans (I know, the beans were not primal).
    Whipping Cream Chai - 8 am & 7 pm - NO Honey! 11am - $tarbucks Half Sweet, Heavy Cream Tall Chai Latte
    Shangri-La Shot - Nope
    Eat More Fat - ?? I really don't know what to put here...
    Watching Amounts - Check
    NO Alcohol - Check
    NO Sugar - $tarbucks (but it was 1/2 sweet), there was sugar in the beans

Dragon Damage: $tarbucks, beans
    NO huge cravings.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Dragon and Winencandy circling each other, testing for strengths and weaknesses.

Friday

Today was a stay at home, in pjs, cleaning day.
    Fun.
    I tried something different today, I wasn't really hungry at noon, so I didn't eat, but a few times during the afternoon I had "fat bombs" (a spoonful of philly cream cheese) I also ate the LAST of the Caveman Crunch before supper! After supper I went with Daughter to a prom meeting. This is the 1st year they are not allowed to hold the prom at the school. They've found a venue, plans are coming along nicely.

Winencandy's Checklist
    Basic Primal- 5 pm - Caveman Crunch, 6 pm - BBQ chicken breast, broccoli & carrots with a balsamic reduction (bought in France) drizzled on top. A mashed banana, macadamia nut butter warmed with the melted butter/whipping cream sauce. Nice.
    Whipping Cream Chai - 10 am & 7 pm - NO Honey!
    Shangri-La Shot - Nope
    Eat More Fat - Check, little "fat bombs" in the afternoon
    Watching Amounts - Check
    NO Alcohol - Check - and it's FRIDAY!
    NO Sugar - There was some honey in the Caveman Crunch. So no sticker tonight. But now it's gone.

Dragon Caveman Crunch
    NO huge cravings.
    AND I cleaned around 2 large OPEN bags of Cadbury Mini Eggs!!!!!
    And I wasn't even tempted!!!

I'm claiming a round for Winencandy!!!!!
    ('cause Caveman Crunch is technically Primal...)
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Maybe, just maybe, spring is on it's way!!

"Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Why can't they hold the prom at the school?
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold