Page 385 of 415 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 4149

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 385

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    You can do it!
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    I see you have the same spammer I had! Don't you feel special?

I think we're all fighting the dragon this week. Persistent sort, isn't he/she/it?
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Anyone giving odds? It could be a drawn out battle. Perhaps we should divide it into quarters. Winencandy will win in the end, but the first half could see things going the other way. I say, 3 to 1.

I have drawn first blood. Threw away the marshmallow eggs AT THE GYM. No way to retrieve them.

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Impressive!

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedidoc View Post
    You can do it!
    Thanks, yeah, I know I can, it's just a matter of how many days it will take.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I think we're all fighting the dragon this week. Persistent sort, isn't he/she/it?
    Very!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Anyone giving odds? It could be a drawn out battle. Perhaps we should divide it into quarters. Winencandy will win in the end, but the first half could see things going the other way. I say, 3 to 1.

Personally, I'm hoping for a fast hard decisive victory! I hate long drawn out battles.

I have drawn first blood. Threw away the marshmallow eggs AT THE GYM. No way to retrieve them.
    Excellent Idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Impressive!
    It is.

This is what the Dragon tempted me with this weekend:
    Saturday

I tried the popcorn (with a pink sugary coating), a Bunny Tail (marshmallow dipped in white chocolate and rolled in coconut flakes), the Strawberry "Carrots", and of course the Mini Eggs and the Caveman Crunch

And Sunday

The cupcakes were gluten free. My daughter and her cousin decorated them. I had a Rice Krispie nest and a gluten free brownie with ice cream (not shown) and of course Mini Eggs and the Caveman Crunch

Here's a close up of the chickie

I have left over gluten free cupcakes and brownies in my house...
    The only ones that really tempt me are the 4 gluten free brownies

And Surfer Son & Daughter's Mini Eggs...
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

What a spread! I'm not sure what I would do if I were faced with a spread like that. We had quite a tableful of treats at church, none of it gluten-free, but it is no temptation because being in the choir means I can't get into the Fellowship Hall for at least 20 minutes and everything is terribly picked over by then. So it's good that I'm in the choir!

What a spread! I'm not sure what I would do if I were faced with a spread like that. We had quite a tableful of treats at church, none of it gluten-free, but it is no temptation because being in the choir means I can't get into the Fellowship Hall for at least 20 minutes and everything is terribly picked over by then. So it's good that I'm in the choir!
    A definite bonus of belonging to the choir. My FIL is 88 and he's been in the choir since he turned 18!

~~~

At church Sunday, the minister asked who personally knew someone who had died and come back to life.
    I raised my hand.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Monday

ACL update - Daughter started using one crutch this weekend, by the end of the weekend she was walking around the house without crutches!

No school today. Daughter & I left the house at 9 in our pjs and visited with my family before my sister and her daughter left for Ottawa. (Daughter drove!) Home by noon, Physio at 2:30. Daughter drove to physio. She forgot to take her crutch! I drove home. Planning for my Home Instruction Student. Play rehersal at 7. Home at 9:30. More HI planning.

Winencandy's Checklist

Basic Primal- 12:30 - left over ham with cheese, 4pm - 3 Brazil nuts, small handful of Caveman Crunch, Black Peach tea, 6 pm - left over ham & turkey, Brussel Sprouts & Carrots, hashbrowns, cucumber & red pepper with Balsamic & olive oil,
    Whipping Cream Chai - 9 am & 7 pm - NO Honey!
    Shangri-La Shot - @2pm
    Eat More Fat - ??
    Watching Amounts - Check
    NO Alcohol - Check
    NO Sugar - 2 gluten free brownies (each about the size of a Two Bite Brownie) The Caveman Crunch has honey in it, BUT NO MINI EGGS!!!!!

Exercise - Nope
    Sleep 9hrs
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Dragon Damage: 2 brownies
    and/or
    should I count the Caveman Crunch?? (about a 1/4 cup)

NO huge cravings. Only 2 brownies left.
    There are about 10 gluten free cupcakes left. They are not calling me.
    There is about 1 - 1 1/2 cups of Caveman Crunch left.
    There is also about 2 swallows of red wine left in the bottle...maybe my Farmer will drink it...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy