Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4119

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 382

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I agree July is too long.
    Female 52 travel for business monthly
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedidoc View Post
    I agree July is too long.
    Yup. Do look into this.

Good that daughter's surgery went well.

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    Good that daughter's surgery went well.
    Sending positive fast healing thoughts......
    Female 52 travel for business monthly
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Thanks ladies.

Wednesday
    Up bright and insanely early. We had to be at the hospital at 6:30 am and we live an hour away!
    The worst part of the prep for Daughter was the IV. When we got in to see her she had hidden her hand under the covers so she wouldn't have to look at it. Daughter went in to surgery at 9:30 and was out by 11:30. We got to see her at 12:30 and we were on our way home at 2:30. She came out of the anesthetic better this time. We told the anesthetist that she was sick coming out last time, so he said he'd give her something. It worked. Most of the rest of the day she spent sleeping.

Foods
    Chai
    Hospital cafeteria western omelet with 3 very thin slices of bacon
    Hospital cafeteria "make your own" salad - romaine, veggies and (questionable) chicken cubes with Balsamic dressing
    Pepperettes & cheese at home
    Ham, scalloped potatoes, baby carrots, frozen cherries and a coconut heart
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Oh, funny little story:

Daughter left me "in charge" of her Skylander Lost Islands game on her iPad. I had to send her friend a message on Facebook. The conversation went like this:

Me: Silly question: Do you know how to play lost islands? Daughter left me in charge of her game and I don't know how to use a Skylander to remove a troll camp.

Friend: Hahahahahahahahahahaha! XD just click on the troll camp and a screen should come up and choose a skylander that isn't in use

Me: 2 of them are in use. Do I buy one?

Friend: On the side click through the different types..she should have one that's free

Me: All on use. I guess the troll camp stays for a while thanks

Friend: Lol that's alright it does no harm, just looks bad

Me: K. Glad I could give you a laugh this morning

Friend: Yes thank you lol and I hope everything goes smoothly with Daughter
    Only she didn't say Daughter
    Another funny thing? It's a little kid's game that Daughter and her friends play (Grade 12's)

I also played 4 Pics 1 Word on her iPad. I was stuck on one of them and the lady sitting beside me asked me if I'd like the answer. She'd been stuck on the same one for days. Of course I said yes!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Time for some food photos??

Instead of bread, I dipped my meat in the cheese (after it was cooked)
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

This is how they served the pop.

I had Perrier

The students signed the walls:

"Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Salads & Appetizers:

"Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

The only main course I remembered to take a photo of belonged to the pescetarian in our group.
    And how could I NOT take a photo of it??

She kinda freaked a little 'cause it was "looking at her" so the bus driver (an awesome local guy - who by the way did an amazing job pronouncing my name ) fileted it for her.

This was the Tapas selection in the window where we had lunch one day in Barcelona

This is the wine wall over our table:

And from another really cool angle:

And meatcicles in the market:

"Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Sweets

And my lunch in Avignon:

Pistachio ice cream sundae!!! (I took the rolled biscuit out)

Yes, that was the only thing I had for lunch
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy