Page 380 of 415 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4149

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 380

Pedidoc is offline Senior Member
    That's quite a haul. Love the shirt, drooling over cooking ingredients.
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    You did good! No, GREAT! I love everything. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! (Yes, I am picturing myself in the shirt, boots, and scarves.)
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Saw this on Facebook:

A couple of days ago, when my math teacher asked, "Any questions?" I asked "What is the meaning of life?" She simply replied, "The meaning of life is math." Today we realized that, in the alphabet, M is the 13th letter, A is the 1st letter, T is the 20th letter, and H is the 8th letter. 13 + 1 + 20 + 8 = 42
    mind blown
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    And thanks for all the fish -
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Where's the like button?
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Saturday

I "slept in" till 8 am (noon Paris time) and spent the morning unpacking and sorting and uploading my photos to my computer.
    In the afternoon my energy level slowly died. A lot of time was spent on the couch.
    Right now we are watching The Perks of Being a Wallflower
    My fingers are still swollen from the flight...

Foods
    Chai (no whipping cream milk and honey)
    MCT oil shot
    Peperoni, Brie, Blue, Brazil nuts, coconut heart
    1 glass of red wine
    Beef stew
    tiny bowl of brie, blue, dried apricots, dark chocolate chips, macadamia nuts
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    My favorite is the blue yogurt jar.

Sunday

Last night I was in bed by 9:45!

I was awake at 6 and laid there till 8 before getting up. (I'm still on Paris time)
    I did some paperwork. Boring.

We cleared a space in my office and moved a twin bed in, preparing for Daughter's ACL surgery on Wednesday. My office is on the main floor, next to the bathroom, She'll be there for a few days, until she can handle stairs again.

Slow day. I start out with energy in the morning, and by late afternoon I'm dragging.
    I should create my Home Instruction lesson for tomorrow morning.
    I should try to organize my photos

I think I'll have another bite of my sea salt dark chocolate bar...

Foods
    Chai
    1/2 a frittata: eggs, cheese, bacon, onion, green pepper (my Farmer made it)
    MCT oil shot
    small salad: cauliflower, blue, bree, bacon, carrot, cranberry, mango, mushroom salad with one of my mini olive oil & basalmic vinaigrettes from France
    red wine, pistachios, brazil nuts
    roast chicken, cauliflower, carrots, brussels sprouts, mashed potatoes, olives, shaved parmesan cheese, frozen cherries and whipping cream, small piece of my sea salt & dark chocolate bar
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Welcome home .

Impressive shopping haul. Much more than I brought back when I was there. Next time, I'll aim to match you! We're aiming for Italy next year.

You haven't spoken yet of the food...I'm waiting...

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    And here I thought I didn't buy very much...

OK, food post will be next. I did take a few food photos.

btw, my Dragon is back...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy