Page 377 of 415 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 4144

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 377

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    They are expensive, so were my Delight Wool Gloves, BUT I've worn them almost every day since early fall. They are still as good as new and the most comfortable flats I've EVER owned!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Quote Originally Posted by Pedidoc View Post
    Great job getting insurance papers started. The store looks amazing. Do you just slug back a shot of walnut oil?
    The insurance papers weren't as scary once I was ready to deal with them.
    The store - I know!

I've been experimenting with the Shangri la Diet...there's a thread in the Nutrition Discussions
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Hmm, wonder how many times winencandy has packed and repacked today

Hahahaha!

"Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

1 Day, 22 Hours, 31 Minutes till the flight leaves for PARIS!!!!

Monday

I had a short session with my Home Instruction Student, then returned a movie to the drama teacher before heading into London. I picked up my new glasses (with the astigmatism correction removed) MUCH BETTER! Although I have to go back tomorrow - the right arm is pressing into the back of my ear

Then I shopped
    These waterproof boots, some little containers for my toiletries, returned the rubber boots I bought the other day, grabbed some food, saw my chiropractor, drove home for play practice (4 - 6) then home for supper. I decided to not go to band practice tonight. Laundry and packing instead

I might use this as my carry on bag instead...it's smaller (I already had it - mine's purple) IF I can get my stuff in it

I'm teaching in London tomorrow...
    I still haven't packed my shirts...
    Or exchanged my $...

Foods
    Chai
    part of a Brie, 3 dates, 1/2 a container of strawberries, several spoonfuls of Marscapone cheese
    Bowl of homemade turkey soup
    Glass of white wine
    marscapone with 2 strawberries
    Last edited by winencandy; 03-04-2013 at 08:05 PM. Reason: forgot my foods
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Love the waterproof boots. Don't pack too much, you want plenty of room to shop!
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

22 hours, 21 minutes until the flight to Paris!!!!!!!!

Tuesday (Although all day I kept thinking it was Friday )

Supply teaching today. A fav. school. I shared Surfer Son's story with a few teachers and the VP (who used to be Surfer Son's Principal) I read the 1st part of it to the grade 12's before the bell rang for lunch AND NO ONE MOVED TO LEAVE. I gave them a very quick verbal summary and then they left.

I can't count the # of people who say the story should be shared/made into a book/movie...

After school I went - can you guess?? - Yup, shopping.
    A blank Moleskine for my trip journal, a nice sweater and a dress, and a few little last minute things (bobby pins and an umbrella for Daughter)

I stopped at the Apple Store. Surfer Son's iPod Touch was stolen while he was in the hospital. He'd bought Apple Care. He'd SPECIFICALLY asked the sales guy if it covered theft ('cause he'd had his iPhone stole in South Africa) The sales guy said yes, so he bought it. He went there the other day, and of course, theft isn't covered. Anyway, as I'm talking to a manager, explaining what happened, I started crying. (in the Apple store. Of all places. Kinda embarrassing, but maybe it'll help my case) He asked what I wanted, I said a replacement iPod. He said no promises...

I came home and packed. I'm mostly packed. A few last minute things. My suitcase weighs 27 lbs and my carry-on weighs 12lbs. Limits are 50lbs and 26lbs.Pretty good, by my standards I know I pack too much in my carry-on, but I'm afraid my checked bag will get lost...

Anyway, bedtime. Busy day tomorrow!!!

The bus leaves the school at 2:30 and the plane leaves at 9:30 Wed night!!!!!!!!!!!

If I don't hop back on here before I leave, I'll maybe check in if I have time and wifi. If not,see you guys March 16th!!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Have the most amazing time, I know you will!!

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    I can't wait to live vicariously through your journal! Enjoy, relax, and if you shop we want pics......
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Thanks ladies!!!

and Pedidoc - IF I go shopping????
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy