Page 372 of 412 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 4119

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 372

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedidoc View Post
    Maybe you need to give yourself permission once the 2 week neuro check is done?
    You're right. Isn't it "weird" that I'll have to give myself permission?

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I think you should combine 'letting go' with something therapeutic, like a sensory deprivation tank, or a super-long massage. Or maybe primal scream therapy.
    I think you're right.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

12 DAYS!!

Thursday
    My morning was spent organizing English curriculum for my new Home Instruction Student. I met with the Student at 2. We finished at 3:45. Student seems interested and willing to learn. Always a good sign

I had play practice for the next upcoming performance. The Director asked me, (not the same director as the 1st play) and I agreed. This time I'll get some instruction and coaching!!! Yea!!

University Son went back to Guelph tonight, there's some anime/sci fi/something convention this weekend.

Foods
    Chai
    2nd half of yesterday's Thai Express stir fry
    Walnut Oil shot
    Chicken Stir fry (Farmer made), 1/2 a banana warmed with butter and whipping cream
    Rosehip Hibiscus Tea

Do you know what this means???

I GET A STICKER TONIGHT!!!!!!!!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    A good day indeed.

Congrats on the sticker

Did Surfer Son get to the family doctor today?

Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    A good day indeed.

Congrats on the sticker

Did Surfer Son get to the family doctor today?
    Thanks

No, we have an apt on Monday morning.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

11 DAYS!!!!!!!!

Friday

Last night after reading Sabine's journal I made 2 small (lunch sized) crust-less quiches.

I had a supply job today. Just about killed me to get up at 5:45!!
    Easy day, except for 1st period. I had no students, but the teacher left me MARKING
    MATH MARKING
    With NO answer sheet!
    And we ALL know how Winencandy feels about marking!
    I tackled the perimeter, area, surface area and scale questions, but I didn't even attempt to do the SIN & COS questions!!!

No shopping after work today, it was snowing and I decided to just go home.
    About halfway home the roads started to get snow covered.

My sister's ex MIL (a super nice woman) died the other day of complications from her 2nd stroke in a week.
    3 Days later (today) her twin sister died from a massive stroke.

Foods
    Chai
    1 banana muffin*
    one of my lunch quiches (it was almost too big)
    3 banana muffins*
    2 slices of peameal bacon, hashbrowns, fried cubed zucchini, frozen raspberries and whipping cream

ANOTHER STICKER DAY!!!

* 1 banana/2T macadamia nut/1 egg. I bake it in 4 small silicone cups. I like it in the oven instead of the microwave.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

No sticker yesterday

a bottle of red and 3 slices of pizza
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

at 3 am I paid for the pizza

SHARP pains in my swollen stomach

Lesson learned
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

10 more sleeps!!!!

Saturday
    I was searching in my closet for my yoga pants and ended up doing a mini sort/unpack/toss. My Farmer asked me if I wanted ot go for "Happy Hour" at a friends place about 3 pm. Yeah, it all went downhill fast. A bottle of red. I tried, while we were waiting for the pizza to be delivered, to fill up on cheddar and homemade pepperettes and smoked Hungarian sausage, but when the pizza arrived, I was weak. (I think the wine made me weak) There was thin crust Hawaiian and thin crust veggie. I did avoid the thick crust meat pizza. After supper, time was spent in the hot tub.

I had a great time, we laughed SO much! I needed that.

Sunday
    A friend thinks we should publish Surfer Son's story in the local paper. I'm not sure. I said it would have to be OK with him.
    Clean house, bath the Butterflies, made carnitas, ate pistachios, SIL's for birthday cake (none for me), Oscars.

Tonight I get a STICKER!!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    I think you needed that let loose day yesterday, though perhaps not the pizza part.

Can't believe your trip in in 10 days!! I can't remember, is it 2 weeks away? Now that Surfer Son is home and seems to be doing well, and things are calming down for you, this is good timing. It will be fabulous.

Yes, you'd better get started packing now, since I suspect you'll fully pack, unpack, and repack at least a half dozen times over the next 9 days .

PrimalCon New York
    I think you needed that let loose day yesterday, though perhaps not the pizza part.
    I think I'll need a few more "let loose" days. Minus the pizza!
    When my one friend hugged me during our "happy hour", I felt the tears start to come, but I shoved them away. It wasn't the time or place for a melt down. I wonder when I'll think it's the right time and/or place???

Can't believe your trip in in 10 days!! I can't remember, is it 2 weeks away? Now that Surfer Son is home and seems to be doing well, and things are calming down for you, this is good timing. It will be fabulous.
    It's a 10 day trip, and I know, the time has flown by!
    Well, except for that week from HELL that was the L O N G E S T week EVER!
    Yes, the timing is working out. I think I'm finally able to get excited about it again
    I have to finish my research! That fell by the wayside too.

Yes, you'd better get started packing now, since I suspect you'll fully pack, unpack, and repack at least a half dozen times over the next 9 days .
    HAHAHAHA!!!
    You know me too well
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy