Page 368 of 415 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 4144

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 368

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    2 Days till Surfer Son comes home!!!!!

Friday
    I went into London to day and picked up my new glasses. I like them, but my eyes feel weird. Everything is smaller. I did notice that some things look wrong. My snack/lunch plate today looked oval? And anything rectangular looks wider on the right than on the left?? I called the eye Dr and told the receptionist. She was going to tell the Dr and get back to me, but I haven't heard anything yet.

I bought a couple shirts at MEC. On sale This one and this one and one more, but I can't find it on line...

I stopped at the school and the Eng Dept head was very friendly and will help me with my next Home Instruction Student! Much better than the last teacher I talked to the drama teacher and he wants my help for the upcoming theatre production. A variety night. I said I was interested, providing things go smoothly with Surfer Son.

The play is on tonight and tomorrow night. I think I'll go tonight and help out.

I was Facebook chatting with Surfer Son, his memory is getting better He met with his travel nurse at 5:30. Everything's good. They check out at 1 and fly out tomorrow night at 7!

Foods
    9 - Chai with whipping cream
    2:45 - cheese plate (I took a photo - I'll upload it later)
    5 - pistachios and a glass of wine (left over from yesterday)
    6 - fish, sweet potato fried, frozen mixed veggies

No oil shot. I realized at 2:45, when I got home, that I hadn't eaten all day!?!? Crazy!! What's up with that???
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

from drssgchic on GP's journal. Loved it!
    Last edited by winencandy; 02-16-2013 at 02:34 PM.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    I like the slightly lighter material on the right. What time does SS get in tomorrow? Praying for a safe flight.
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Quote Originally Posted by Pedidoc View Post
    I like the slightly lighter material on the right. What time does SS get in tomorrow? Praying for a safe flight.
    He arrives in Toronto at 8:50 tonight. Eldest lives in Toronto and he's going to meet him at the arrivals gate before he heads home.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Saturday

I DO NOT like my new glasses!!

The script is stronger. That I guess I can get used to, although I find it too strong for everything but driving

The Dr talked me into adding the astigmatism correction ever though I said I didn't want it. I'm wearing my old ones now. The receptionist told me "It would take about a week but I'd get used to it" !! I don't WANT to get used to it! I want it taken OFF my glasses. I have an apt on Wed.

Last night was the 2nd and final night of the play. Everything went well. I cried at the end. Again.

The actors thanked us after the play, telling us that it was SO nice to work on a production where everyone got along and there was no big ego getting in the way. We just smiled and thanked him. This play was such a total opposite of the last one!

Last night when I got home from the play I "fell" into a bag of chips (about 4 large handfuls) alternately with a 1/2 bag of Real Fruit Gummies (there was only a 1/2 a bag) and 1/2 a 80% dark chocolate bar...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    Last night when I got home from the play I "fell" into a bag of chips (about 4 large handfuls) alternately with a 1/2 bag of Real Fruit Gummies (there was only a 1/2 a bag) and 1/2 a 80% dark chocolate bar...
    I think you were entitled!
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Maybe, but I don't like the fact that I ate it. And at the time I didn't care that I was eating it. And at 11pm! I NEVER eat that late! And I'm trying to really change the "I deserve it" entitlement mindset. I deserve good things. But I don't think junk food should fall in that category.

CBC news article today:
    Artificial sweeteners tied to obesity, Type 2 diabetes - Health - CBC News

of course, we already knew this
    Last edited by winencandy; 02-17-2013 at 10:17 AM. Reason: added final comment
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Seriously?!

Surfer Son's flight has been delayed an hour

Seriously?!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Hey, at least he's close! Are you driving into TO to pick him up?

Sunday

Counting down the hours till Surfer Son gets home.
    Cleaned house. (I have a feeling that there will be company here tomorrow!)
    Made Chocolate Chip Cookies. Not Primal. But Surfer Son's favorite cookies.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Foods
    2 scrambled eggs with red pepper, mushrooms, bacon, cilantro and avocado
    A few milk chocolate chips
    Walnut Oil shot
    handful of Pistachios
    Red wine (my Farmer opened the bottle)
    Roast chicken, carrots, Brussels sprouts, olives.
    Tiny cheese and dark chocolate plate

No sticker again today. A glass of red and the other 1/2 of the 80%
    I'll start again tomorrow.
    Maybe
    There's still a 1/2 bottle of red open...
    Last edited by winencandy; 02-17-2013 at 04:57 PM. Reason: forgot the pistachios
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy