Page 358 of 415 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 4148

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 358

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Brrrrrrr. Thought it was cold here. But cold is cold and in January it's cold! Think how much we will appreciate warmer weather when it comes.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Today was -17!

I had an all day 1st Aid re-certification at the school board office today.

I got a half sized Wendy's Apple Pecan Chicken Salad for my lunch and I didn't open the sugar coated pecan package, so I get another sticker in my day book today!!! That's 16! I haven't missed a day since I started.

Funny, this is "easier" than my 30 DONN...
    Maybe because there's less to worry about not eating - "just" alcohol and sugar, not the W30 mega list?
    Or maybe, I'm at a "better" place in my primal journey?
    OR maybe, it's the upcoming Paris/Barcelona trip
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Maybe it's easier 'cause I didn't have to give up my 35% cream or my Brie or my Mascarpone?
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    And maybe a combo of all of those things? I am very jealous of your upcoming trip! Can't wait to hear all about it.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    What is GPAC? GayPanda Appreciation Committee?

Close

Gay Panda Adoration Club. (GPAC)

Post #5460 on GP's journal. Posted by cori93437
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    And maybe a combo of all of those things? I am very jealous of your upcoming trip! Can't wait to hear all about it.
    I think it's a combo,but I don't think I can include the upcoming trip as a reason.
    I was equally excited about my Jamaica trip, but it didn't make anything easier or influence my weight.
    (which, btw seems to be slowly dropping )
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Greensprout is online now Senior Member
    I'd agree that it's the combination of all of the above things. Whatever the reason, it's working, so keep it up .

I can't remember, how long until you leave for your trip?

Oh, and when in Paris, if you have the chance, go to Hermes. Oh my, the scarves... Just bring lots of cash if that strikes your fancy (or valid plastic ).

Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    I'd agree that it's the combination of all of the above things. Whatever the reason, it's working, so keep it up .
    I will
    It's about time something worked.

I can't remember, how long until you leave for your trip?
    41 days,not that I'm counting or anything

Oh, and when in Paris, if you have the chance, go to Hermes. Oh my, the scarves... Just bring lots of cash if that strikes your fancy (or valid plastic ).
    That might be a very dangerous place! I LOVE scarves! I have at least 30!
    I was planning on buying at least one while in Paris. I will have to find Hermes.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Greensprout is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    I will
    That might be a very dangerous place! I LOVE scarves! I have at least 30!
    I was planning on buying at least one while in Paris. I will have to find Hermes.
    Oh yes. Hubby brought me a Hermes scarf when he had a stopover on Paris a few years ago on business (classic Hermes green & orange), and I had to go there myself when we were there. The array of choices is jawdropping. I finally selected a pink & blue one, with a scarf clip. Stupidly extravagant, but I decided I deserved it. They included a "deck" of cards in a lovely little box showing numerous ways to tie/wear the scarves, with step by step instructions on how to make the folds. Of course, I also picked up some pretty silky (but not silk) scarves from some little shop at 3 for 10 euros.