Page 350 of 415 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 4145

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 350

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    Holy crap, be prepared for a mouthgasm .

Just be prepared to share! Too easy to stash away. And since I don't have a stand mixer, I used my food processor with the dough blade. It does make the most amazingly sticky dough that I've ever encountered, but apparently that's normal. And I used melted butter in place of the vegetable oil. Ghee would probably be good too.

Good luck! Son #2 took care of the last 4 small ones filled with tuna & shredded cheddar yesterday afternoon.

Well, I don't have a stand mixer or a food processor...I have a small hand held mixer and a "Magic Bullet".
    Not sure which I'll use.
    Ohh, I like the idea of melted butter or ghee instead of oil, thanks.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Magic bullet no, hand held mixer maybe. It is seriously a thick, sticky dough. If I didn't have the food processor, I'd use a big mixing bowl and a wooden spoon, and a lot of muscle: be prepared to enlist help!

Pedidoc is offline Senior Member
    Can try the one I use. It's for the blender. Easy Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pćo de Queijo) Recipe | Simply Recipes
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Mmmmmm, BACON!
    Nachos. Nachos made with BACON!

Nachos. Nachos made of bacon! - Imgur
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    You devil!

Those look amazing. Only, where's the guacamole? Oh well, easily remedied when I make them. Oh, yum yum yum!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedidoc View Post
    I used this recipe.
    They taste great, but I'm not having very much luck. I'm using a mini tin and silicone muffin liners.
    1st 12 - I forgot to set my timer. They had an 1/8" crispy crust...
    2nd 6 - I didn't want to over cook and therefore I didn't cook them long enough. Very cheesy and chewy.
    3rd 3 (Smaller batches each time) These ones actually raised up! Puffy! But by the time they cooled, they were flat again.

None of my family like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    You devil!

Those look amazing. Only, where's the guacamole? Oh well, easily remedied when I make them. Oh, yum yum yum!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

The travel bug has bitten me early and won't let go.

Usually, about a month before a trip, I start obsessing (there really isn't a better word) about packing for the trip.
    Seriously, I spend more time thinking about and planning what to take than I spend on what I'm going to do.

Well, my trip to France and Spain is in 9 weeks and it's started already!

I lay awake at night thinking of things to pack.
    I've already dragged out all my carry-on sized bags (I have at least 10) and I think I've picked the one I'm going to use.
    I bought a check in suitcase last week (on sale!)
    I've gone through my travel "gear" and eliminated old stuff.
    I've pre-packed some things. Already.
    I've bought a few new things.
    I've started creating packing lists: Purse/camera bag, carry on, checked bag
    The debate over bringing my DSLR is still ongoing (currently I'm bringing it)
    I search travel websites for packing tips and gadgets - currently there are 3 windows open with things I NEED (that I didn't even know existed yesterday!)
    I've bought another purse/camera bag to use on the flight.

Have I been walking???
    Nope
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I'm doing something rather crazy in my closet right now:
    Have taken out everything except two pairs of blue jeans, one pair of black pants, one black shirt, one black sweater, two white shirts, a red shirt, a red light jacket, and a green vest. Plus underwear and socks.
    Planning on this being my wardrobe for the next month. I think I could throw it all in a carry-on, and be away in ten minutes, if I wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    They taste great, but I'm not having very much luck.
    None of my family like them.
    Wow, I'm surprised that the family didn't like them. Mine gobbled them up and demanded that I do them regularly. I gobbled them up too, which is why I WON'T make them regularly!!

In the recipe I used, I dropped the sticky dough by spoonsful onto a parchment lined air baking sheet. Turned out great.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I'm doing something rather crazy in my closet right now:
    Have taken out everything except two pairs of blue jeans, one pair of black pants, one black shirt, one black sweater, two white shirts, a red shirt, a red light jacket, and a green vest. Plus underwear and socks.
    Planning on this being my wardrobe for the next month. I think I could throw it all in a carry-on, and be away in ten minutes, if I wanted to.
    That truly is crazy talk!! That's it? Nothing else left in the dresser drawers (aside from undies/socks)?? Hubby keeps getting at me to get rid of stuff, but this sounds far too extreme for me!