Page 348 of 415 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 4145

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 348

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Now that's a prom dress!! Absolutely lovely. But you already knew that . Is it purple, or maroon?

I've told son #1 that for his grad, he should consider rather than a tux rental, we might be willing to spend a bit more on a good, properly fitted suit. He likes the idea, as it would work for special occasions, job interviews (planning on business school) and the like. We'll see how that all goes.

Regarding the Dragon, is it easier to put the responsibility (and thus accountability) on it, rather than being more uncomfortably personal? Just a thought.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Thanks ladies,yes, it was the perfect dress for her. You can't tell in the photo, but it's strapless.
    The colour...here's a better photo of the colour. It's over exposed on the background, but you can see the dress better. There is a black netting over the satin. Kinda plum colour??

Regarding the sugar addiction/Dragon
    It's the same thing.
    I know it's me.
    But, yeah, it's easier (?) funner (?) to blame the Dragon
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

My Dragon colour is the same as her dress...
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

I overdid it today, cleaning my house.
    My back is not happy

My sisters and nieces came over for supper.

My sister made a gluten free chocolate cake. I had a slice. It was VERY good.
    The 1st chocolate cake I've had in 2.5 years...

There were Skor chips in the chocolate icing...

damn SUGAR
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Long story, but in the past few months, my sister has finally started to cut down on her wheat consumption.
    and as a result, she has had to reduce her thyroid meds that she'd taken for years.

A Dr. mentioned that it might be the gluten.
    So she's jumped right into gluten free baking.

She's not ready yet to hear that it's probably the grains, not just the gluten.

I gave her the banana/egg/nut butter microwave muffin recipe that Greensprout told me about.
    Minus the chocolate it almost tastes like banana bread.
    She liked it.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

I don't know if I've posted this link before, but it's a free serialized zombie novel on wattpad.com, co-written by Margaret Attwood and Naomi Alderman. It's called The Happy Zombie Sunrise Home. I'm loving it.

Horror - The Happy Zombie Sunrise Home - Wattpad
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

In 2 hours New Year's Eve starts at winencandy's!

10 (possibly more) people
    a wagon ride out to the bush
    campfire in the snow
    beverages
    eventually heading back to the house for supper (potluck)
    and then????

Happy New Year's everyone!!!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    My Dragon colour is the same as her dress...
    Does it have sparkles, too?

Happy New Year's Eve! Campfire in the snow sounds wonderful. My Honey, Eldest, and I will be playing card games, while the girls are off carousing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Does it have sparkles, too?
    Sometimes
    Sometimes she breathes fire...

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Happy New Year's Eve! Campfire in the snow sounds wonderful. My Honey, Eldest, and I will be playing card games, while the girls are off carousing.
    I hope you had a great evening.

Winencandy did not make it to midnight...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    Winencandy did not make it to midnight...
    Uh oh. Should we be concerned, or were you a good girl and went to bed early to get some sleep?