Page 316 of 415 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 4149

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 316

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Thursday

Chiropractor apt in London at 9:45, it feels SO good when she's done
    I just wish it would last
    I stopped at the chocolate place again
    Picked up Eldest Son this morning from the bus station. He's home to help with the move.
    We were home by lunchtime and we loaded the truck and took moar stuff over to the new house.
    I put most of it "away"

This is my biggest stressor right now. Farmer asks "Where do you want this" and I DON'T know...

Eldest stayed and helped my Farmer while I went to the bank and post office to change addresses. It took FOREVER in the post office - cause I had 5 people to add to the form and there was only enough spaces for 4. Postal employee had to CALL someone to figure out how to add the 5th name (University Son)
    Seriously

I came back to the new house and drank wine
    The insulation guy came at 5. Eldest helped him. We went home, made supper and took another load back.

I keep forgetting to take a dust pan over to the new house. I have 3 piles waiting...
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

One more day

I'm kinda freaking out...
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    No need to freak. If you are down to one wine glass at the old house, you have things well in hand.

Pedidoc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    One more day

I'm kinda freaking out...
    Deep breath, you are doing great. Wine and chocolate solve everything!
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    No need to freak. If you are down to one wine glass at the old house, you have things well in hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedidoc View Post
    Deep breath, you are doing great. Wine and chocolate solve everything!
    Thanks
    I'm better now.
    We got a lot accomplished today.
    Not done, but I feel better.

Of course I've drank a lot of wine tonight...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Friday

We packed up a ton of stuff today. Most of my bedroom, my office (eek), the bathroom (I have 6 towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner, and the toothbrushes left. No toothpaste or hair brushes... The boys tackled their "man cave" and took down the trampoline. We also moved two dressers. We had supper in the garage at the new house, BBQ chicken and potatoes in tin foil on the BBQ, Caesar Salad and 5 of our friends. We had to rob plastic forks and a knife and a flipper from the trailer 'cause that stuff is still at the old house.

University Son came home tonight. Eldest's Girlfriend is coming tonight too.

Everyone is coming around 9:30 tomorrow morning...

I'm not really ready.
    I still have dirty laundry
    Things unpacked
    a whole closet (or two) that I've ignored...

After tomorrow, my internet will be my iPhone. I haven't arranged a new provider.
    I haven't contacted the phone company, or the hydro, or gas, or changed our licenses, or...

Wish me luck
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    Friday

I'm not really ready.
    I still have dirty laundry
    Things unpacked
    a whole closet (or two) that I've ignored...

Wish me luck
    You're doing fabulous! Dirty laundry can be washed later at the new house. The closet stuff will come with you tomorrow, in one state or another. It's all good. And you have plenty of time to unpack and work at sorting out the piles of boxes and stuff.

Totally different from my moving experiences. Get prepped, the packers and movers come in over 2-3 days, then you see the stuff a week or two later in the new house somewhere halfway across the country. Despite the fact that you have a few more years of things stashed in the old home, I think you've got the easier deal, though it probably doesn't look that way from your perspective. And you don't have to do it all over again in a few years like me!

I agree 1000% with pedidoc and sabine, as long as you have some wine somewhere in the process, no problem.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Bonne chance, Winencandy! I'll be thinking of you.

And Greensprout is crazy! Having done it both ways, you definitely do NOT have the easier deal!

Pedidoc is offline Senior Member
    Hoping the final day went well. Rest your back, have wine and chocolate, celebrate a job well done!
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    And Greensprout is crazy! Having done it both ways, you definitely do NOT have the easier deal!
    Hey! I resemble that remark!!

Tis true that I've not had to move myself out of a home that I've lived in for 20 years.

Regardless, hopefully w&c is managing superfantastically and busy unpacking in the new place .