Page 305 of 415 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 4145

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 305

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Wednesday

I slept in till 10

My Daughter helped me "purge" the bathroom cabinets. We threw out 7 grocery bags of "stuff"!

When my Farmer came home, we went out to the garden to pick some cherry tomatoes. For some reason, one of the plants has bitter tasting tomatoes so we ripped out the plant. We still have 3 more cherry tomato plants. Anyone who's grown cherry tomato plants KNOWS that one plant is enough

The we "hunted" some big UGLY green worms that are in the tomato plants. My Farmer can't see them, and I WON'T touch them, so we make a perfect hunting couple We found and squished about 15 worms!! And I only got green worm guts splattered on my leg once! Once was MORE than enough After that, I made sure I was far enough away before the stomping happened!

After supper my Daughter and I went out to the booth. My Mom had bought me some DevaCurl No-Poo and a container of tiny Champagne grapes. They are SO sweet! We gave my niece some hair bands and elastics (from our purge) and a stuffed lobster from our trip.

I ate more gummy worms, a few of my Daughter's onion rings and a cup of ice cream.
    Damn booth

Foods
    unintentional IF till 3:30
    tomato and feta salad, concord grapes
    club soda with lime juice
    grilled chicken breast, 1/2 of a stuffed zucchini (feta, sun dried tomatoes, bacon) roasted potatoes, carrots, cauliflower and cherry tomatoes, concord grapes
    gummy worms, onion rings (about 6) and ice cream
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Thursday
    already?

I went to the LCBO and loaded 17 boxes into my Beetle and brought them home to pack.
    I packed 11 of them.

I somehow hurt the small of my back
    Moved the wrong way
    AND I got a terrific headache around 4pm

So my evening was slow.

Foods:
    Tomato and feta salad, slice of Gouda, champagne grapes
    sparkling water with lime
    one bit of sausage (didn't like it) a cauliflower, cucumber, carrot, cranberry, mozzarella and bacon salad, a cob of corn,champagne grapes

later in the evening I was hungry (probably 'cause I didn't have enough protein)
    1/2 a melted Brie with rice crackers, 1/2 cup of caramel cup ice cream

I still have my headache, and if I move wrong my back yells at me.
    Time for bed
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Pedidoc is offline Senior Member
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Ouch .

Take it easy, sleep well and hope the morning feels better. Ibuprofen can be your friend here.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Gummi worm frenzy AND green worm frenzy! I see it is a hot time with Winencandy...as usual!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedidoc View Post
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    Ouch .

Take it easy, sleep well and hope the morning feels better. Ibuprofen can be your friend here.
    Thanks. It's better today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Gummi worm frenzy AND green worm frenzy! I see it is a hot time with Winencandy...as usual!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Friday

The week is over. I had great plans to exercise this week. Didn't happen.
    However I abstained from wine during the week, so that's a start.

I had wine today. 1/2 a bottle.

I slept till 10 today and then cleaned the kitchen and emptied more stuff out of the trailer. My Farmer built some shelves in one of his new barns (well it's an old barn, but new to us) and I helped him move some stuff over to them. We stopped and checked out a few things in the basement of our new place and then came home and had a beverage or two.

Daughter was working from 4-8 so we went out to the booth for supper.
    sigh

Slow evening

Foods
    2 eggs scrambled with onion, green pepper, cheese and bacon
    champagne grapes
    wine
    fish, fries, coleslaw, gummy worms and ice cream
    more champagne grapes
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Saturday

Daughter had a soccer game at 11 in town. It was delayed 1/2 hour 'cause the ref got lost trying to find the field. Really.
    The sun was shining and I managed to get a slight sunburn (not serious - pink) on my face and arm.
    I think its my 1st one of the season.
    I'm a red head. In the past I've always burned.

The afternoon was spent cleaning (house & trailer) and helping my Farmer take loads of his "stuff" over to one of the new barns.

Friends came over for supper, but left around 8, when we drove Daughter to a party. I picked her up at 11:30.

I surfed the net and watched tv.

I had wine before supper, and ice cream after supper

Sunday
    Soccer tournament, 1 1/2 hours away. 1st game at 8am!!
    Up at 6am
    Very close game, but they lost, so we were done.
    Cleaning, laundry, sorting junk in the barn
    (of course the Farmer doesn't think it's junk - just like we differ on what's junk IN the house )

College Son came home from Walton after supper
    The Butterflies were SO happy to see him!
    We talked about his trip and then watched The Hunger Games (my Farmer hadn't seen it yet)

I'm tired and I'm going to bed.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

roden is offline Junior Member
    Hey, I just wanted to stick my head in here and let you know that I'm following your story, and I'm rooting for you! I can't believe you've managed to keep this going since 2010! And I LOVED your year in review posts in 2011.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by roden View Post
    Hey, I just wanted to stick my head in here and let you know that I'm following your story, and I'm rooting for you! I can't believe you've managed to keep this going since 2010! And I LOVED your year in review posts in 2011.
    Hi! and thanks
    It's nice to know who's reading.
    Sometimes I can't believe it either
    I think it's about time time for another year in review...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy