Page 291 of 415 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 4144

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 291

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Happy birthday to soccer daughter . My son #1 had his 17th almost 3 weeks ago. I might have had the ice cream cake too. When I took son #1 out for his birthday dinner, he had "italian donuts" for dessert (sent out from the kitchen courtesy of his buddy, as this was at the restaurant son works at), basically donut holes with lemon curd, vanilla cream and berry sauces. At his insistence, I had a taste. The sauces were much more interesting than the pastry thing.

New haircolour photos??

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    I didn't take any Photos today. Maybe tomorrow.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    Love the dragon - and hell, you've (at least partially) tamed it

My final child's 17th was almost 2 years ago now, and life has done a complete flip since then. For a parent, I reckon 17 is one of the biggies, just because that's when the whole almost independent thing starts to happen for real. Even the ones who don't move out - there's still a shift into adulthood, in my experience.
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    New haircolour photos??

Quote Originally Posted by Jac View Post
    Love the dragon - and hell, you've (at least partially) tamed it
    somedays she's partially tamed, somedays I'm hanging on by the tip of her tail

Quote Originally Posted by Jac View Post
    My final child's 17th was almost 2 years ago now, and life has done a complete flip since then. For a parent, I reckon 17 is one of the biggies, just because that's when the whole almost independent thing starts to happen for real. Even the ones who don't move out - there's still a shift into adulthood, in my experience.
    I'm starting to see it. Not sure yet how I feel about it.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    The hairs are GORGEOUS!!!

Dahhhling, that is some fantabulous hair!!

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Fantastic hair, love the color!

Thanks girls
    Yeah, I'm very happy with it

Thursday
    Supply teaching job today. Only lost one student
    The grade 9 auto students did NOT like it that they could not work on their engines.
    Too bad, so sad.
    I'm back there again tomorrow.

One nice thing about this school, they have a hospitality course! This means excellent foods
    Today I had chicken chow mien (minus the noodles) for $3

After school I picked up some magnesium oil and some Belgium dark chocolate, nuts from the bulk food store (Brazil, cashew, macadamia, pistachio) I ate nuts and chocolate on my way home...

Red wine, home made burger (no bun), chicken thigh, roasted veggies, a small slice of birthday ice cream cake.

Confession time. This may shock and horrify the wine connoisseurs, but, oh well.
    I like the taste of red wine. I really do. But if I drink 2 or 3 glasses, I'm DONE. Nap time.
    This never used to happen.
    Anyways, in order to enjoy the taste of wine for a longer time, without becoming smashed, I've been...
    diluting it with water
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    anyways, in order to enjoy the taste of wine for a longer time, without becoming smashed, i've been...
    diluting it with water
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

<ok, whatever, but maybe try soda water instead??>

hmmm
    I have soda water
    I never thought of trying that.
    I will give it a try tomorrow.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy