Page 267 of 415 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 4144

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 267

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Those colored eggs are amazing! How did you do that? And green eggs and ham...perfect!
    Easy.
    Boil, cool, peel, cut the eggs and remove the yolks.
    Put food colouring and a tsp of vinegar in a glass of water.
    Soak the egg whites in the food coloured water until they are the shade you want.
    That's it!

It was my 10 year old niece's idea for me to take the photo.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Monday

S2C=450

same. It didn't change. But I ran 5K...

Use Your Brain, Move & Lift, Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes

College Son left for school this morning at 8. University Son left at 12:30.
    I ran 5K in 45 minutes. 2 minutes less than last week, but still not my race time of 39:01.
    I ran one minute, walked one minute.
    My calves hurt, that's why I have to switch from running to walking.
    Maybe I should try wearing "normal" running shoes????

After my run I planted about 20 clumps of hostas in the front yard.

I did not work on my ESL AQ today. The final assignment is due Thursday.

I'm tired.

I ate chocolate today.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I think we should have a squat drive, and all donate 10 squats to Winencandy's tally.
    Ten from me.

I think we should have a squat drive, and all donate 10 squats to Winencandy's tally.
    Ten from me.
    Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

I should NOT give myself challenges...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Tuesday

S2C=450
    same. It didn't change.
    Can I add Sabine's 10???

Use Your Brain, Move & Lift, Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    Most of today was spent creating my final assignment for my ESL AQ. A teaching unit. So far it is 62 pages...and I'm not done...

So, yeah, not a lot of anything else accomplished.

It's due Thursday. Then I'm DONE.

I ate chocolate.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

I went to bed last night at 10:40 because I felt SO tired I couldn't keep my eyes open.
    Once I laid down in bed I didn't fall asleep for over an hour.
    I got up this morning to take my Daughter to band practice, then climbed back into bed until 9:30.

On my internet research last night, I did an adrenal fatigue questionaire.
    A couple of the questions made me think: Doesn't everyone feel this??
    eg:
    I have difficulty getting up in the morning (don't really wake up until about 10:00 AM).
    I am often tired at 9:00-10:00 pm, but resist going to bed.
    My best, most refreshing sleep often comes between 7:00-9:00 AM.
    If I don't go to bed by 11:00 PM, I get a second burst of energy around 11:00 PM, often lasting until 1:00-2:00 AM.
    I have swelling under my eyes upon rising that goes away after I have been up for a couple of hours.

and finally:
    I often feel better after spending a night out with friends.

Doesn't EVERYONE???

Perhaps I need to try iodine and maybe it will increase my magical powers...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    You can definitely add my squats. That's what I did them for! (Strange, how I will not do squats for myself-ugh, squats- but I had not difficulty churning out ten for a friend. We humans are funny.)

You are doing a fantastic job on your modules. We're all proud of your hard work on them.

And, no, everyone doesn't feel like that. I either wake up, awake, or gradually wake up over the course of five minutes. My wish for you: to resolve whatever it is, and be able to BOUND out of bed.

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    This is strange, I'm on page 267 of your journal, it says there's 2 more pages, but I can't get to the next page (or to the last!).
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Quote Originally Posted by Candy in Wonderland View Post
    This is strange, I'm on page 267 of your journal, it says there's 2 more pages, but I can't get to the next page (or to the last!).
    afaik, this post #2670, is the latest post.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

You can definitely add my squats. That's what I did them for! (Strange, how I will not do squats for myself-ugh, squats- but I had not difficulty churning out ten for a friend. We humans are funny.)

You are doing a fantastic job on your modules. We're all proud of your hard work on them.

And, no, everyone doesn't feel like that. I either wake up, awake, or gradually wake up over the course of five minutes. My wish for you: to resolve whatever it is, and be able to BOUND out of bed.
    Thanks

I want to wake up like that...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy