Page 265 of 415 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 4144

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 265

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I feel sick.
    I'm going to bed.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    I feel sick.
    I'm going to bed.
    was it the candy?
    Hope you feel better today!
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Okay, Miss Winencandy(my hands are on my hips, if you hadn't guessed)! What's up with that S2C count? A break for Greensprout, we all understand. But for a movie? Even 'Hunger Games'?
    When I saw your number hadn't changed I shook my head. Then I realized, hey, I never did crank out those 600 I was going to do in support. So I did a quick ten, in solidarity with you moving forward.
    Wait...
    And another ten.
    S2WNC (Squats to Winencandy) :20
    Going to do ten more each time I check in, until your number changes. Will you save me from my own idiocy?

Quote Originally Posted by Candy in Wonderland View Post
    was it the candy?
    Hope you feel better today!
    I'm going to tell myself it was the candy, but I think it was a "bug" that has travelled from my Farmer to my Daughter and then finally to me. I woke up several times in the night sweating and feeling sick I don't feel sick today, but I have a headache and my voice is "rough"

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Okay, Miss Winencandy(my hands are on my hips, if you hadn't guessed)! What's up with that S2C count? A break for Greensprout, we all understand. But for a movie? Even 'Hunger Games'?
    When I saw your number hadn't changed I shook my head. Then I realized, hey, I never did crank out those 600 I was going to do in support. So I did a quick ten, in solidarity with you moving forward.
    Wait...
    And another ten.
    S2WNC (Squats to Winencandy) :20
    Going to do ten more each time I check in, until your number changes. Will you save me from my own idiocy?
    Hahahaha!!!!
    Love it

I did 20 BEFORE I checked MDA today, so right now the S2C=420
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    Lol, Sabine .
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Because Sabine made me:

S2C=440
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

We matched! I did 40, too!

We matched! I did 40, too!

Wednesday

S2C=450

Use Your Brain, Move & Lift, Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    I should have run today, but I still wasn't feeling very good, so I didn't.

I worked on my ESL AQ and I handed in the Module 6 assignment - and it wasn't due until tomorrow!!
    My latest feedback from the AQ teacher said:
    "Your postings have continued to be on-topic, articulate, and thoughtful. You’ve earned an A+, level four for module five. Great work! I loved your lesson on sound effects and audio for grade 11’s – how fun and creative! I think students would love to create different sounds and then guess how to make them. I personally enjoyed reading through the content – something new for me! A great lesson...Your infographic posting was so neat to read! I loved the format – very creative – and again, something new for me. So, thanks again for an enjoyable and creative module."
    (I hope it doesn't sound like bragging, but I am quite pleased with it )

Sabine made me feel guilty, so I did some squats.

We went to my sister's for my Niece's birthday cake after supper (I just had ice cream, and a creamy cooler...)

College Son is on his way home tonight (well, he's going as far as Barrie for tonight).
    University Son is driving home on Friday, and I'm not sure when Eldest is coming yet.
    Full house again this weekend
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

My thighs are killing me from my coersive squats. Serves me right.

What wonderful feedback on your assignment. It is always nice to have good work recognized.

My thighs are killing me from my coersive squats. Serves me right.

What wonderful feedback on your assignment. It is always nice to have good work recognized.

Thanks, yeah, it helps
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy