Page 264 of 415 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 4145

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 264

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Sunday

We slept in - till about 10
    After check-out we waited in the hotel restaurant until the lunch buffet started (11:30) and then we ate. And talked. And ate. And talked. And ate. For a couple of hours
    I even tried lamb!

All too soon it was time to go

I had an excellent time with Greensprout, she is a lovely lady.
    (not at all a crazy psycho internet stranger )

I only wish she lived closer!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    Looks like you had a nice weekend .
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

It was excellent!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    That sounds like a great meet. You know we are all loving it vicariously.

It was like we'd known each other for years! We fell into a comfortable conversation - and just never stopped
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Monday

S2C=400
    no change

Use Your Brain, Move & Lift, Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    I finished my last assignment for this latest unit. 2 more assignments to go!
    A tutoring log due Thursday and a teaching "unit" due next Thursday!!! The end is in sight!

About 3 this afternoon I ran/walked (a lot of walking)
    5K in 47 minutes. (Last year at the race I did it in 39 minutes)
    I've got 12 more days to cut 8 minutes from my time!

I'm trying to work on my Tutoring Log, but it's not progressing very fast...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

I was quite proud of my latest assignment, so I thought I'd share it
    It's a graphic representation of an article. Everyone else wrote a summary of an article.
    It's my 1st "infographic"

Last edited by winencandy; 04-03-2012 at 07:13 AM. Reason: removed my name
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

marcadav is online now Senior Member
    Your great time with Greensprout solidifies the need for a female group gathering. I suggest the Pacific Northwest, specifically Oregon.

Quote Originally Posted by marcadav View Post
    Your great time with Greensprout solidifies the need for a female group gathering. I suggest the Pacific Northwest, specifically Oregon.
    That would be awesome!!!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Tuesday

S2C=400 (idk)
    I ate chocolate tonight...

Use Your Brain, Move & Lift, Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes

I worked on my Tutoring Log for my ESL AQ. Not done.

After school I picked up my Daughter and we headed to London. A little shopping and then we went to see The Hunger Games!!!!

OMG!! We were SO frustrated!! The projector broke down during the previews - a 5 min stop while they re-booted the system. Then it did it again DURING the movie!! (During the "interview" scene) another 5 minute stop while they re-booted AGAIN. This time it was announced that we would be receiving compensation after the movie. The movie re-started just before the freeze. It continued to have mini-freezes throughout the WHOLE movie I lost track of how many times it froze!!!!

I had brought a package on Real Fruit Gummies and a Lindt 70%. I hadn't planned on eating them all - but I did.

We were given free movie coupons as we walked out.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy