Page 263 of 415 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 4145

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 263

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I found this website while looking at my ESL AQ stuff:
    Pain in the English
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Thursday

S2C=380

Use Your Brain, Move & Lift, Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    I spent most of today in front of my Macbook Pro again.
    I posted an assignment and i participated in an on-line chat (which counts as an assignment) so I only have two more assignments to do before Monday (the due date) Guess what? One of the students has ALREADY posted an assignment for the next unit which doesn't even START until Tuesday!!!!!!! Unbelievable.

2 more sleeps until I'm drinking wine with Greensprout!!!!!!!!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Friday

S2C=400
    This is really getting embarrassing. I should just give it up...

BTW - I AM eating chocolate tomorrow - when I hang out with Greensprout!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Also, some wine MAY be consumed

Use Your Brain, Move & Lift, Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    Most of the day was spent in front of the Macbook Pro - again. But I handed in another assignment! Only one more due by Monday! (Good thing I'll have Sunday afternoon and Monday to work on it) 'Cause I'm busy tomorrow!!!

Did I mention what I'm doing tomorrow????

I've made coconut hearts
    I've started packing - what, you ask?? Wine glasses, corkscrew, olive-wood cheeseboard and knife, coconut hearts...

I still have to stop somewhere and buy wine, and chocolate...

Oh, I almost forgot - yesterday I made Creme Fraiche!!! It was SO easy!!!
    (maybe too easy!)
    I'd should take some tomorrow, but it seems to have disappeared...
    (well, there's about a 1/2 cup left)
    Last edited by winencandy; 03-30-2012 at 08:17 PM.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Cave Woman is offline Senior Member
    I come, with wine in one hand and chocolate in the other, looking for glitter spam.
    5'2"
    SW 147 lbs 12/26/11
    CW 122
    Goal weight 115? 120? I'll know when I get there.

"When I've fallen off dietary wagons before, the wagon stops, backs over me and leaves me for dead in the ditch. On PB, I can fall off, hang on with one hand, hold a cookie in the other, throw half away, and get right back on." ~Ottercat

Writing on the Cave Wall - my Primal Journal

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ange43My View Post
    only 2.5 more hours.
    Just what is the idea here, winencandy!??!?!? Ange43My is MY troll!!!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Okay, so that's just 600 squats this morning before you leave. It COULD be done, you know. I'll do it if you will. You won't be needing your legs once you sit down for wine and chocolate with Greensprout, any ways!
    Made your coconut oil/chocolate cups the other day, some with a little dab of almond butter inside. Once again, my girls are enjoying them before i can. Sooo good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cave Woman View Post
    I come, with wine in one hand and chocolate in the other, looking for glitter spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Just what is the idea here, winencandy!??!?!? Ange43My is MY troll!!!
    I sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Okay, so that's just 600 squats this morning before you leave. It COULD be done, you know. I'll do it if you will.
    Hahaha - didn't happen

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    You won't be needing your legs once you sit down for wine and chocolate with Greensprout, any ways!
    Made your coconut oil/chocolate cups the other day, some with a little dab of almond butter inside. Once again, my girls are enjoying them before i can. Sooo good.
    Glad you liked the "cups"

I NEEDED my legs!!!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post

I NEEDED my legs!!!
    You saying we walked too much?? I'm thinking it was "only" about 11-12 km for yesterday...6 km for to and from supper plus 5 or 6 for the afternoon stroll .

Saturday

Greensprout day!!!!

I finished packing in the morning (I decided to pack the Creme Fraiche) and I headed out at 12:30. As Greensprout already noted, I missed the 401 exit to Guelph!!!! (I can't count the # of times I have driven to Guelph) I had to drive an extra 15 km before I could turn around! Greensprout was waiting for me at the hotel. After we settled into our room, we changed into walking shoes (she had VFFs, I had Merrell pace gloves) and walked around the University campus and around town (about an hour?) We talked the whole time! You'd never have guessed that we'd just met. We bought raspberries, blackberries and dark chocolate and went back to the room and opened the 1st bottle of wine We talked (and drank) until about 5:40? when we realized we'd better get ready for our 6:15 supper reservation.

Google Maps said it was 3K to Babelfish Bistro, so we decided to walk there. About 1/2 way there I called to say we were on our way, but would be late. They said "No worries" (It was further than we thought Google Maps lied) We ran into construction and had to detour, arriving 20 minutes late.

It was a most excellent dinner. We took photos of the appetizer (but without a flash the photo was dark) it was a maple glazed pork belly with carrot and cilantro salad.

Yum! Of course we each had a 450ml carafe of wine (it WAS a long walk) Greensprout had steak, I had pork. (We forgot to take photos) with asparagus, carrots, and broccoli. Then we enjoyed some creme brulee. (again, no photo, we forgot)

We walked back to the hotel - funny the walk back didn't seem to take as long as the walk there...

Back at our room we opened the next bottle of wine and talked into the night. At some point we stopped talking long enough for fresh berries and the creme fraiche...and chocolate...

I think we finally faded around 1ish.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    You saying we walked too much?? I'm thinking it was "only" about 11-12 km for yesterday...6 km for to and from supper plus 5 or 6 for the afternoon stroll .
    Hehehe
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy