Page 258 of 415 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 4145

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 258

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    W'n'C, are you doing assignments before they're even due?? You letting the side down you know!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Okay, I am more than a year behind, because I just started reading your journal, and my process is that I MUST start at the beginning and work my way forward, so this may not make sense to you, but: Good job on dealing with your husband's aunt's funeral. You made good choices, worked with what was there, and didn't do a compensatory binge at dinner. Yay!

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    W'n'C, are you doing assignments before they're even due?? You letting the side down you know!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Okay, I am more than a year behind, because I just started reading your journal, and my process is that I MUST start at the beginning and work my way forward, so this may not make sense to you, but: Good job on dealing with your husband's aunt's funeral. You made good choices, worked with what was there, and didn't do a compensatory binge at dinner. Yay!
    Welcome Sabine! There's a LOT to read here
    I understand. I also need to start at the beginning of a journal

I remember the funeral. Thanks.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Friday

S2C=135 Slowly, slowly, slowly
    One good thing about this challenge - it's stopped me from buying Chocolate about 5 times already

Use Your Brain, Move & Lift, Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    I slept in until 10, I Read yet ANOTHER chapter for my ESL AQ. But I read it OUTSIDE on the deck, in the sunshine! 21 C, in March!! I drove down to the neighbours and walked the fenceline around their 4 acres to see if it was secure enough for a lesson i want to do with Lily. There are a few holes in the fence at the back, so I'm not sure if I'll use it or not. Then I took the Butterflies down to the lake for a walk. It was 11 C and foggy at the lake (we only live about 3 concessions away). They had a great time.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

The Foggy Beach:

Lily & Josie on the Beach:

Lily in the Beetle:
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    I like these pictures! Fog on the beach in the mornings sort of gives it that mystical feel, doesn't it?
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandra View Post
    I like these pictures! Fog on the beach in the mornings sort of gives it that mystical feel, doesn't it?
    Thanks
    The photos were taken at 3 pm
    It still felt mystical.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Man, I love being at the beach on a foggy morning. It just feels good. Of course, in my hometown, if I'm up early, I'm usually there watching the surfers and dolphins, mostly the surfers though
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Love the picture of you and Farmer in Dunn's River falls. I'm slowly creeping through your journal, really enjoying it. I read a page, get up and do a chore, run back and read another page. Repeat.