Page 257 of 415 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 4144

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 257

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Sunday

S2C=110

Use Your Brain, Move & Lift, Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    It was BEAUTIFUL today! 16 C and sunny! We sat out on the deck for a while, enjoying the sun and then took the Butterflies out to the barn where Lily tried to catch a chipmunk. I played with Photoshop this afternoon too

I did not work on my ESL AQ today.
    Last edited by winencandy; 03-12-2012 at 08:50 PM. Reason: fixed the day
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Monday

S2C-120

It’s March Break in Ontario. No school. I slept in till 10 (new time – so I still “met” my non-goal of 9 am) I did laundry (almost caught up too!) dishes, helped my Daughter banish the ladybugs from her room, swept floors, put the Butterflies out and then failed to realize it had started to rain, so I had wet unhappy butterflies running around.

I did not work on my ESL AQ today…
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Tuesday

S2C=120 (still)
    I'd better get squatting if I hope to make my Easter goal!!

I spent most of the morning working on my AQ. Then in the afternoon, my Daughter drove to the next town to her friend’s house. I brought the Butterflies along for the ride. On the way home we stopped at a park and went for a walk. When my Farmer got home, we sat out on the deck and had a drink (or two) and enjoyed the sun. 18 C!! We BBQ’d pork loin chops for supper. I had too much wine to work on my AQ after supper, so I cyberloafed instead It’s 10:28, I have to leave soon to pick up my Daughter from her friends.

I posted one of my assignments for my ESL AQ today. Two more due by March 19th.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Well, despite the lack of study after dinner, you did still get one assignment posted today, so hooray for you .

18C! Actually, it was 12 here, so we're following suit. I'm hoping for good weather for my 3 day drive to ON in 5 days. Looking forward to seeing spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    I'm hoping for good weather for my 3 day drive to ON in 5 days. Looking forward to seeing spring.
    3 day drive???
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Wednesday

S2C=125

I went shopping in London with my Daughter. She drove all day (except for the 401 on the way home) She did a very good job. She also spent about $300 on "stuff" I spent about $50 (on boring house stuff). After supper I took Josie for a walk in town. Lily didn't want to go, she hid under the table when it was time to go. The indoor dog walking group is now meeting outside. So there was a group of 6 dogs walking together. Josie stayed calm and didn't freak out

I did not work on my ESL AQ today.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    3 day drive???
    Well, I could plan for 2 days of 12 hours driving, or 3 days of 8 hours (or so) on the road. Given that driving through northern ON this time of year might encounter some unexpected weather or other things, I though it prudent to not push it without a spare driver. Booked hotels for Thunder Bay and Sault Ste Marie. So on the road Sun, Mon & Tues. The course starts on Wed.

I'm watching "The Perfect Runner" on The Nature of Things.
    "Anthropologist Niobe Thompson looks at the physiology of early hominids and the evolution that allows humans to survive on foot."
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    Well, I could plan for 2 days of 12 hours driving, or 3 days of 8 hours (or so) on the road. Given that driving through northern ON this time of year might encounter some unexpected weather or other things, I though it prudent to not push it without a spare driver. Booked hotels for Thunder Bay and Sault Ste Marie. So on the road Sun, Mon & Tues. The course starts on Wed.
    Makes sense
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Thursday

S2C=130

I spent most of the day working on my ESL AQ. Tonight I posted the 3rd assignment for this module!
    It rained in the morning, but the afternoon was warm and sunny so I went for a 20 minute walk/run before supper.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy