Page 256 of 412 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 4119

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 256

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbbttoajaala View Post
    Not really. Well except for when Josie, my Papillon pup escaped out the gate, ran across the road and to the neighbours. She wouldn’t come to me. I finally tricked her into following me into my neighbours greenhouse (he’s a tobacco farmer) Once inside, I scooped her up. She did NOT get to go for the walk.
    Ah mmbbttoajaala, WHAT a coincidence! I ALSO have a Papillon named Josie! And, you'll NEVER believe it, BUT one time she ran away and I ALSO had to trick her into going into the neighbour's greenhouse! What are the odds????
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Thursday

S2C=105

Use Your Brain, Move & Lift, Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    Another supply teaching day today. So far this week I’ve met my (now defunct) wake up before 9 am goal I was out the door at 7. Fairly easy day, just one student in the shop who thought the “Safety Glasses” rule was for everyone else…grade 9ers…After teaching I went shopping. I did NOT buy a really nice peach coloured silky scarf. (I think every time I DON’T make an impulse purchase I should set the $ aside for an iPad I went to the bulk food store for some Chai spices and more Hibiscus Rosehip tea and I decided to “treat” myself with 2 dried peach slices and a few raw macadamia nuts and pistachios. At the till, the lady in front of me (with 3 small children) bought $30 worth of CANDY!!! I bought $20 worth of spices.

Today I read Chapter 9 AND participated in an-online chat for my ESL AQ.
    (We had the choice of participating in the chat OR doing another assignment. There were only 4 of us in the chat – including the teacher. Why would you choose doing an assignment over participating in a chat?????)
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Greensprout is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    Thursday

I think every time I DON’T make an impulse purchase I should set the $ aside for an iPad
    I like that idea

Your reply to the spambot is the best I've seen yet!

As far as a meetup, we're definitely on. Once I get there and see the actual schedule we can sort it out. Most excellent

Friday

S2C=110

I went to my Home Instruction Student's house for a 9:00 lesson. We lasted 40 minutes. I came home and played with my Butterflies. My Farmer came home just as we were tossing the balls around the yard and asked if we wanted to go for a ride. Josie hopped in the truck, Lily stood to be picked up. It was about a half hour ride to a tractor dealerships' place and back. Josie climbs all over the truck, opens the windows, locks the doors and tries to drive:

Lily sits on my lap, shakes, pants and tries to duck when big trucks pass:

Josie became aware that Lily maybe wasn't enjoying the ride as much as she was:

so she came over to check her out:

Josie thought kisses would help:

It didn't work.

The afternoon was spent on-line. I did do a little for my ESL AQ. I also explored MORE AQs I could take...

After supper we met some friends and went to a visitation for a young woman who died of cancer. Sad. She was 35 with 2 little children (7 & 3) Then we went back to our friends house for a couple of drinks. I was home by 10. My Daughter was playing with my Mac, so I surfed a little on the Galaxy Tab.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Saturday

S2C=110

Saturday was a "clean the kitchen and bathroom" day. Fun.
    We were invited to our friends' for supper and cards. Supper was homemade chicken noodle soup (I didn't eat the noodles), breaded, fried pork loin chops (I had 3 but I scraped off the breading), rice with mushrooms, carrots and peas (I took a small scoop) I drank a bottle of Beaujolais. More friends joined us after supper and we played cards. I can't remember the name of the card game we played, but I WON! My friend brought out melted Brie later in the evening, I used 3 crackers as scoops and then left them on my napkin. No complaining, no explaining
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Playing with Photoshop:
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    Nice story board!!

I'm on week 2 of PBF, I think - the increases come a bit more often than weekly, so I've just finished the 2 lots of '12 rep' exercised. It's a rest day today, so tomorrow I do 14 reps of pushups, and try to increase the plank times. I think the counts go up every 5 or 6 days (you can tell maths isn't my strength, lol).
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

Word of the day:

Cyberloafing: a specific form of loafing behaviour in which employees spend work hours and company internet access to check personal emails or visit websites not related to their work.

"Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Greensprout is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    Word of the day:

Cyberloafing: a specific form of loafing behaviour in which employees spend work hours and company internet access to check personal emails or visit websites not related to their work.

Whatchu trying to say? You think anyone here would know anything about that

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    Whatchu trying to say? You think anyone here would know anything about that

"Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy