Page 254 of 415 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 4144

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 254

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Use Your Brain, Move & Lift, Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    Slow easy pj day. I watched Rent. For the first time. I cried.
    I made roasted cauliflower soup for lunch.
    We had the second Zucchini today. Still awesome!

My Farmer made an awesome supper!

I read part of Chapter 8 for my ESL AQ today.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

I’ve decided that I need a challenge.
    To move my butt
    I was reading Diana’s blog and she was doing an 1000 squat challenge (in a month).
    I thought “Why not?”
    But of course I had to ADD my own twist to it

I love chocolate. I’m eating too much of it.
    I DON’T love exercising (big surprise) and I’m not doing nearly enough of it.

I’ve decided on a new challenge.
    I’m challenging myself to do 1000 squats BEFORE I have another piece of chocolate!!!!

I know

And, since I KNOW I’ll want chocolate at Easter (if not before) that means 1000 squats before Easter.

I shall call it the Wicked Wicked Bumper Chocolate Challenge or the WWBCC
    And my S2C (Squats to Chocolate) count is presently … 30.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

marcadav is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    I’ve decided that I need a challenge.

I shall call it the Wicked Wicked Bumper Chocolate Challenge or the WWBCC
    And my S2C (Squats to Chocolate) count is presently … 30.
    I like it and you can do it!

Greensprout is offline Senior Member

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    EW, that cheese. You're almost a true Quebecer. They get more angry when I insult their cheese than when I talk trash about the Habs.

Btw, the game last night. Saw it live. Danced ;D
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

Quote Originally Posted by marcadav View Post
    I like it and you can do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    you go girl
    Thanks girls!!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Quote Originally Posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
    EW, that cheese. You're almost a true Quebecer. They get more angry when I insult their cheese than when I talk trash about the Habs.

Btw, the game last night. Saw it live. Danced ;D
    Did you have fun??

It was on our 47" tv last night...can't say I watched it...I know who was playing, but I can't tell you who won...

(ps, you KNOW we are Canadian, when you don't even have to say WHAT game it was )
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

S2C=50

I took my Daughter shopping in London this afternoon. Money was spent.
    Tonight I’m organizing the last Tempest assignments for my Home Instruction Student’s English credit.

I did not work on my ESL AQ.

Yet
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Monday

S2C=65

I did Jac’s day 1 exercises (10 L3 Pushups, 30 sec Plank x 2) 1st thing. AND I did some squats!

I got OUT of bed at 6:20 this morning to volunteer in four ESL classrooms at a school in London! After school I was supposed to work with my Home Instruction Student, but I got a txt saying that my Student wasn’t feeling good. So I picked up a few groceries while I was in the city, before heading home. After supper I went to a parents’ meeting for my Daughter’s competitive soccer team. The latest fundraiser is a bottle drive!! Collecting and returning bottles (beer, wine, liquor) to the Beer Store and donating the money for the team uniforms, jackets and bags.

Gee…I wonder WHERE we’ll find some bottles
    I might as well say it, ‘cause I KNOW you are thinking it

Then I played flute for two hours at band practice

I almost finished Chapter 8 at lunch today, AND I logged into my ESL AQ website and made two “meaningful” posts today.

ETA: My Farmer opened one of my FAVORITE bottles of wine last night, for a half glass (in a plastic Tupperware cup - he's SUCH a Farmer) before supper...so, of course I'll have to drink it this week...
    Last edited by winencandy; 03-05-2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: wine, I forgot the wine...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

30 years ago today (March 5) John Belushi died.

I feel old.

"Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy