Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 240

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Sunday
    Food

Scrambled eggs with 2 slices of bacon
    Black Peach Tea, another slice of bacon
    Black Peach Jello Tea
    Sparkling water with lime
    Roast beef, sweet potato, roasted carrot, corn, a banana, frozen raspberries and whipping cream

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint
    Nope

Sleep, Sun & Play
    11: 20 – 8:50, no, no
    The Dragon can’t be trusted…
    She woke me up "early" today, (when we'd agreed to sleep in)
    I wonder what she has in store for tomorrow (when we are supposed to be up by 9)

Use Your Brain, Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes

Easy day today. The majority of it was spent surfing the net. So will most of the evening.
    I chose sparkling water instead of wine
    Last edited by winencandy; 01-22-2012 at 04:54 PM. Reason: sparkling water
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Cave Woman is offline Senior Member
    Tomorrow is the first day of the the Year of the Dragon - Happy Chinese New Year!
    So maybe your dragon will go home to celebrate and leave you alone for a while.
    5'2"
    SW 147 lbs 12/26/11
    CW 122
    Goal weight 115? 120? I'll know when I get there.

"When I've fallen off dietary wagons before, the wagon stops, backs over me and leaves me for dead in the ditch. On PB, I can fall off, hang on with one hand, hold a cookie in the other, throw half away, and get right back on." ~Ottercat

Writing on the Cave Wall - my Primal Journal

Either that, or she'll stay up really late partying and then be SUPER tired in the morning...
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    Or maybe she'll come to my house and keep me up from 3:30 on......
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Monday
    Food

Chai with whipping cream
    Sparkling water with lime
    Roast beef, 3 olives, cabbage/carrot/celery “slaw”
    Chai with whipping cream

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint

7 reverse chin-ups

Sleep, Sun & Play
    12: 40 – 7:00, fell back to sleep till 9:00, snooze till 10:03, no, Yes! Band started again.

Use Your Brain, Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    I do not like my morning goal…
    The Dragon partied with ottercat and then came back to sleep with me…

I did some “home stuff” in what was left of my morning and then my Home Instruction student texted me to cancel, so I went into the city I bought some conditioner that my trainer recommended for my Butterflies, some Vitamin E oil, Grizzly Salmon oil (also for the Butterflies, their skin is dry and itchy ) A bright pink tank/workout top – for Zumba! And a small sport/camping towel (also for Zumba!)…what else? Socks. I tried to find the book I need for my On-line ESL AQ, but Chapters doesn’t have it, so I’ll have to try Western’s book store or order it from Queens.

After supper I went to band and played for 2 hours. One of the pieces we were given tonight has inspired me to do some computer cartoon drawing…I have all these images in my head. I’m going to get my Wacom tablet out tomorrow and test out a few programs to see which one I like the best…Photoshop, Corel Draw, Flash…anyone have program suggestions??
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Are you enjoying the Zumba? There are a bunch of classes around here and I've considered going. I'm worried however as I have the grace and coordination of a slug nailed to a board. Really scared I'll make a complete arse of myself.

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Are you enjoying the Zumba? There are a bunch of classes around here and I've considered going. I'm worried however as I have the grace and coordination of a slug nailed to a board. Really scared I'll make a complete arse of myself.
    I've only gone once, but I laughed SO much!
    I was too busy laughing at myself to worry about if I was making an arse of myself
    I am also very uncoordinated. I caught maybe 1/4 of the moves
    I can't wait for tomorrow night!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Posted on Alia's journal. Recopied here for me:

I used to be the strong, fun, crazy person. You know the saying "Out of the box?" My friends said I didn't even know there was a box The heavier I got, the quieter, calmer and more "insecure" I became. I'm starting to find myself again.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    I used to be the strong, fun, crazy person. You know the saying "Out of the box?" My friends said I didn't even know there was a box The heavier I got, the quieter, calmer and more "insecure" I became. I'm starting to find myself again.
    I LOVE this!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    I LOVE this!
    Thanks

Maybe the year of the Dragon, will be my year...(I AM a Dragon)

I wonder if that line will become the new "favorite" spam quote on my journal...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy