Page 227 of 412 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 4119

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 227

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    i love that term holding down the couch.. I'm going ot borrow it.
    It's a tough job, holding down the couch, but someone's gotta do it
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Some of the wine I've enjoyed this holiday season

Christmas Wine:
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

This was earlier in the month, when the boys were cutting up the venison:
    (don't look Suse!)
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

A couple of cute Lily photos to balance the venison photo:

"Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

I took these photos back on Dec 12, on my trip to Leamington.
    This was on the shore of Lake Erie. The ice was around each blade of grass!:

"Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Wednesday
    Food

Avocado
    Red Wine, 2 squares of Dark Lindt Cranberry
    Beef stew, cauliflower, raspberries with whipping cream, one chocolate covered cheesecake “bite”. Protein shake, Red Wine, Shepherd’s Pie, Apple Upside Down Cake with Caramel Sauce

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes

I didn’t eat very much today…I probably didn’t “need” the cheesecake “bite”…

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint
    no

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain
    12:00 – 10:00am

I went to bed at 10:30, but didn’t fall asleep until midnight. This morning I enjoyed cuddling with my butterflies ☺ I drove my Daughter to her friend’s (they were going shopping today) I uploaded some photos to Flickr today and I noticed that I have NO audio on my MacBook Pro… I can't seem to figure it out...

We are supposed to go to my sister’s for “Pre New Year’s Eve” drinks tonight…
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Greensprout is online now Senior Member
    Very cool icy photos.

Very not cool that college son's buddy peed on your pillow... At least it wasn't the pull out couch...

I sympathize with the upset belly yesterday...I had a bit of that today, likely due to a few dietary indiscretions last evening (potato chips, dip and candy). At least it was short lived.

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    I love the ice photos! It's a little surreal to me, it was nearly 40*C today here in Perth!

Your pee story reminded me of when I had a party when I was younger. We all crashed in the one room on a bunch of mattresses. One of the guys woke up in the middle of the night and walked into the wardrobe and proceeded to take a piss all over all my brother's shoes! Gross I know and my brother was not happy! I hope you do get a new pillow.

Enjoy your New Year's Eve Eve Eve drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    Very cool icy photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    I love the ice photos! It's a little surreal to me, it was nearly 40*C today here in Perth!
    Thanks. (NourishedEm - you don't need to rub it in )

It's funny, I was in the car looking at the lake with my parents and they'd just finished talking about their photographer friend who spends TONS on time setting up a shot "just so" and how he comments on the fact that one "needs" all this gear to take a professional photo. I rolled my eyes, grabbed my iPhone4, hopped out of the car while saying "The best camera is the one that's with you" and grabbed those shots

Very not cool that college son's buddy peed on your pillow... At least it wasn't the pull out couch...
    Your pee story reminded me of when I had a party when I was younger. We all crashed in the one room on a bunch of mattresses. One of the guys woke up in the middle of the night and walked into the wardrobe and proceeded to take a piss all over all my brother's shoes! Gross I know and my brother was not happy! I hope you do get a new pillow.
    Eeewwww. Drunk teen boys are gross...

I saw him again last night. I walked up to him and smiled. He blushed and asked what the store's name was where I got the cushion. He'll get me one. (I've known this boy since he was a baby) It's this cushion. (He's lucky - it's on sale this week)

I sympathize with the upset belly yesterday...I had a bit of that today, likely due to a few dietary indiscretions last evening (potato chips, dip and candy). At least it was short lived.
    Short lived is good. Mine lasted about 24 hours...

Enjoy your New Year's Eve Eve Eve drinks.
    I did. A little too much...It was a "Red Solo Cup" night...

I stayed in bed till 11:30 today.
    I have a bit of a headache...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

PrimalCon New York
    Thursday
    Food

2 year-old cheddar, 2 slices of Cajun chicken lunch meat, cucumber slices.
    Raspberries and heavy cream.
    Virgin NorCal
    Pork ribs (with a non primal sauce) roasted carrots and potatoes
    Raspberries and heavy cream, one chocolate covered cheesecake “bite”, 4 squares of Dark Lindt with Cranberries

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    A fair amount of “goodies”, I’ll be glad when the cheesecake and chocolate is gone.
    However I’ve decided to leave the caramels and cookies alone. My stomach does NOT like them…

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint
    I tried another chin-up. If I start with my arms bent at 90 degrees I can do of a pull-up (the last - the “easy” )

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain
    12:30am – 11:30am

Cleaning. Reading MDA. Laundry. Dishes.
    I still felt “blah” today. A bit of a headache hung around all day...

We are driving University Son back to school tomorrow. Early. 2 hour drive. 2 cars. We got a car for him and equipped it with snow tires. (Some of his Christmas presents included an emergency car kit, and a scraper, shovel and sand/salt.) He’s starting a co-op term and has to drive 20 minutes to another town to his co-op job, so we are going up with him and traveling the route to work with him.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy