Page 223 of 415 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 4149

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 223

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Wednesday
    Food

Protein shake, pork loin chop, sweet potatoes, carrots, frozen raspberries with melted chocolate/coconut oil and whipping cream

Other Stuff
    Slept 11:15 - 8:30
    Drove my Daughter to school and climbed back in bed with my Butterflies.
    Up at 10:30, laundry, got ready and went to my Home Instruction Student's place from 1-3. I bought new LED "warm White" lights for my tree. I strung the lights on my tree, discovering that one strand only "half" worked. I returned them and bought 2 more strands. I have 250 lights on my 7' tree. It might be enough

After supper I went with my Farmer to the Deer Hunter's place and collected "scraps" while the hunters cut up the six deer. (I have photos, but I'm still using the stupid IBM ThinkPad )I had to leave to pick up my Daughter from work. I finished decorating the tree when I got home.

My Farmer is still with his hunting buddies.

I wore my crocs again today (it was raining and I didn't want my moccasins to get wet) I realized that I wasn't walking with a limp I've also reduced my Advil consumption
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Yay for healing toes and no limping

I bet you'll have photos of your butterflies gnawing on giant bones on your deck like last year once your mac is home safe!!

Can't say I've ever seen Glee...though I do like ghee (but I'm watch Survivor, when I remember...heheheh)

Suse is offline Senior Member
    oooh i'm a survivor fan too! Cant say I've watched glee, not really into musicals.

Glad the foot is healing cause really I didnt like hearing about it

Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    Yay for healing toes and no limping

I bet you'll have photos of your butterflies gnawing on giant bones on your deck like last year once your mac is home safe!!

Can't say I've ever seen Glee...though I do like ghee (but I'm watch Survivor, when I remember...heheheh)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    oooh i'm a survivor fan too! Cant say I've watched glee, not really into musicals.

Glad the foot is healing cause really I didnt like hearing about it

The toe is healing...slowly. I wore crocs yesterday and today - but I'm NOT limping! It's just sore...
    I've never had Ghee.
    I used to watch Survivor. I haven't for about the past 5 years...
    I worked at a TV station when it was first on. Everyone gathered in the "Teletape" room to watch it.
    Of course everyone used to gather and watch All My Children too (our lunch was at 1 - after the noon news)
    If I had to work the night shift, they gathered to watch Trailer Park Boys...yeah, that was fun...

no ribcage photos this year...Lily just guards them...
    Last edited by winencandy; 12-16-2011 at 04:36 PM. Reason: bones
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Thursday
    Food

Protein shake, frozen raspberries and whipping cream

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes

No wine
    Probably didn't eat enough...
    Don't worry, I'll make up for it

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint

2 L3 Chin-Ups

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain

11:30 – 8:00am

I went into the city to start my Christmas shopping…
    I bought myself a new winter coat, a lighter jacket, a pair of leopard print fleece gloves, a pair of jeans, a white sweater and tank top…
    Oh yeah, I DID buy some things for my family
    I gave blood.
    I picked up my MacBook Pro
    I got home at 8:30 and started the Time Machine recovery process…I finally went to bed at 1:30…
    I was COLD most of the night. Put on long fleece jammies, had a Butterfly sleeping on each side of me, added an extra blanket, stole my Farmer’s blanket…finally got warm around 6am.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

MY Mac is BACK!!!!!!
    I missed it...

Friday
    Food

I made up for my lack of food yesterday
    3 over easy eggs,
    a can of tuna with a dill pickle and olive oil
    Beaujolais
    pulled pork and cauliflower

I wore pink crocs today, my toe was a little sore from all the shopping yesterday

nope

1:30am – 7:50am (not very much)

Home Instruction from 9 – 10:30
    Supply from 12:30 – 3:10
    I applied to a couple of teaching jobs for next semester. Then I found out that one of them is already “decided”…whatever…

We are driving to Windsor tonight to pick up College Son. He’s flying in from Ottawa.

I have some photos I need to post…
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Hooray for the safe return of your Macbook!

Glad the toe is feeling better too - does it look like you'll keep the nail?

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Hooray for the safe return of your Macbook!

Glad the toe is feeling better too - does it look like you'll keep the nail?
    I hope so...My Farmer thinks I'll lose it...It's a white colour, not clear like my other nails.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Saturday
    Food

Wendy’s Apple Pecan Chicken salad
    An excellent buffet at the Top of the Fair for the Fire Department’s Christmas. I chose the best I could
    White Zinfandel

I did the best I could…

Shopping???

12:30am – 7:30am

The flight from Toronto last night was delayed 70 minutes. We finally got home at midnight.
    I had to take my Daughter to work for 8am, then I went back to bed until 9:30
    At 11, I went into London with my sister for Christmas stuff. My Farmer, Daughter and Daughter’s Boyfriend met me around 3. More shopping. Then we left Daughter and Boyfriend at the movie theatre and went to the Farmer’s Firemen’s Christmas supper. I changed into my dress in the truck, driving to the supper!! (You know you are from the country when…) After supper we watched a couple of horse races and then picked Daughter & Boyfriend up at the theatre and drove Boyfriend home (They both just have their beginners)

I might go to bed soon…
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sunday
    Food

BAS: Romaine, cauliflower, cheese, turkey lunch-meat, balsamic vinegar, macadamia nut oil
    Chocolate/Coconut Oil/Creamed Coconut
    Beaujolais
    Pulled pork, carrots, a tiny scoop of corn, a small scoop of Stove Top Stuffing…

I shouldn’t have had the Stove Top Stuffing…

Does cleaning count??

10:45 – 9:00am

We spent the morning cleaning.
    In the afternoon I made an iPhoto album of our Las Vegas trip.
    University Son is coming home tonight.
    Once Eldest Son comes home on Friday I will have a full house!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy