Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 4144

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 221

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Sunday
    Foods

2 eggs with onions, mushrooms, bacon and cheese. dill pickle
    red wine, the rest of the Lindt
    mushroom caps, pork loin chops, roasted carrots and potatoes (with sour cream)
    frozen raspberries and whipping cream

The Other Stuff
    Sleep: 11-9
    We cleaned house this morning. Fun.
    Brought the Christmas tree down and set it up.
    It's still sitting, undecorated, in our living room.
    I took a 4' tree we had and some lights and ornaments to my MIL's. My SIL met me there and we set up and decorated the tree for her. She was pleased (Last year she didn't bother to put up a tree - I remembered and decided that wouldn't happen again)

Now I don't have enough lights for my tree, so I'll have to buy some more before I can decorate our tree.

My toe ooses clear fluid...
    Last edited by winencandy; 12-11-2011 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Stupid IBM ThinkPad keyboard
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Suse is offline Senior Member
    EWWWWW I dont want to know about your toe

that fucking spammer is really getting on my tits now.

Hahahahahaha!!!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

You know, yesterday I had candy and chocolate and tonight I'm CRAVING sweet...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Clear fluid from your toe is okay, time to be concerned if it becomes more like pus. You're healing.

(sorry Suse )

Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    Clear fluid from your toe is okay, time to be concerned if it becomes more like pus. You're healing.

(sorry Suse )
    Good to know!
    I'm supposed to see the Dr tomorrow.

I wore "real" shoes today!
    Moccasins are real shoes...right?
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

I thought the spam problem was solved?
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

^^^Grrrrrrr^^^

Monday
    Food

Glass of orange/banana/apricot/pineapple juice that my mom made.
    Wendy's Apple Pecan Chicken Salad
    Chili with avocado
    small orange, raspberries

All the Other Stuff
    I went to Leamington with my parents today. I got some "cool" ice shots on the lake bank.
    Too bad the stupid IBM ThinkPad won't let me upload them
    We went to Pelee Wings Nature Store.
    I bought College Son a pair of kayaking gloves and my parents bought him a rash guard shirt and a book on winter camping.
    We ate at Wendy's. I was home by 3 and then went to my Home Instruction Student's place until 5.

My Daughter texted me, her back was really hurting her so I made a 6pm appointment with a local Chriopractor (Ours was on holidays this week) He was very good (and he knew our Chriopracter) She's to go back on Wednesday if its still bothering her.

The Mac store called at noon. They replaced the Logic Board and it looked like the hard drive was failing (of course) they asked if I wanted it replaced. I agreed. About 5pm, I thought I should ask if they could put a larger hard drive in it (It was starting to get "full") so I called. They had just finished putting it back together...if I want the 500G (instead of the 320) it will cost me about $90 in service fees, 'caue they have to re-open it...grrrrrr...I said I'd think about it and let them know in the morning.

(I'm mad at myself for not thinking about upgrading sooner)
    Last edited by winencandy; 12-12-2011 at 04:56 PM. Reason: stupid spam
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

I bought a dark chocolate Toberone bar today (for my stocking - yes, I stuff my own)
    It's been sitting on the buffet - staring at me.
    I want it.
    I just asked my Daughter to hide it for me

I'm not sure if I should be proud of this or not.
    I SHOULD be strong enough to ignore it.
    But it WAS a smart move to ask her to hide it.
    And YES, I know, I shouldn't have bought it.

I wonder if this sweet craving is still from the candy and chocolate on Saturday?????
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Since my last post I've had the WORST cravings!
    I had some shaved turkey breast, mushrooms and cheese.
    Still there.
    I had two chicken "fingers" (I peeled off most of the breading).
    Still there.
    I wanted chocolate, but my Daughter had hid it...and I didn't want to ask her for it.
    I had a bowl of frozen raspberries, warmed creamed coconut and whipping cream.

It's finally gone away.

I was reading Gay Panda's Journal and this jumped out at me:
    Certain foods have certain properties that give a quick high. I can eat them if I want, but I will feel gross later and have horrible cravings that last for days.
    Yup, that's what I'm going through...

I also loved Gay Panda's threat to spammers:
    Oh, Troll. Were you lonely? Am I going to need to press The Death Triangle at the bottom left-hand corner to make you go away?
    From now on, in Gay Panda's honour, I'm using the Death Triangle!!!!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy