Page 220 of 415 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 4144

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 220

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Have fun, try not to break anything after a few glasses of wine.

Aila is offline Senior Member
    Hi WNC!

Just dropping by to say hello, as I'm back after an extended and misbegotten hiatus...

AND, oh my goodness, I would be absolutely bereft without my Mac Book Pro. My constant companion, I think I'd have to sit vigil until it was returned to me. I feel your pain.
    48 yo single mom
    5'2", goal weight 110lb/50kg
    Healing from a very well-intentioned (but disastrous) near lifelong vegetarianism...

183.0 - CW FIFTY POUNDS RELEASED!
    233 - SW

Aila's Primal Journey

"If I cling to circumstances, I could claim to be not responsible. Only she who says she did not choose is the loser in the end." Adrienne Rich

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Have fun, try not to break anything after a few glasses of wine.
    I was a GOOD girl

It was in the barn. I drank a little of my wine, had a couple pieces of deep fried pickerel, played a game of Euchre and then went home

However, I found out today that my girlfriend threw up ON the table in the barn!
    Eeeewww
    A few of the guys had to run outside and get sick themselves

(At least they'll stop talking about me now )

I was home by 10:30. My Farmer got home at 3am.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Quote Originally Posted by Aila View Post
    Hi WNC!

Just dropping by to say hello, as I'm back after an extended and misbegotten hiatus...

AND, oh my goodness, I would be absolutely bereft without my Mac Book Pro. My constant companion, I think I'd have to sit vigil until it was returned to me. I feel your pain.
    Glad you're back Aila!

Yeah...I miss my Mac...The IBM ThinkPad just isn't the same
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Saturday
    Foods

Egg, Protein Shake, 1/2 of a Lindt Sea Salt, a bag of Real Fruit Gummies, East Side Mario's Ceasar salad and Chicken Marsala and a 5 oz glass of Pinot Grigio.

Poisons and Stupid Mistakes
    The Real Fruit Gummies. I was in the movie theatre...that is part of my "movie theatre snack" ritual

The Other Stuff
    Sleep: 12 - 8
    Drove my Daughter to work and then climbed back in bed till 10.
    Watched "Eclipse", picked up Daughter from work, went into London and watched part 1 of "Breaking Dawn".
    Then we went to East Side Mario's for supper.

Uuggghhhh!!!
    Stupid IBM ThinkPad won't let me upload photos...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    I still haven't seen Breaking Dawn, what did you think? I must admit to being a much bigger fan of the books than I am of the movies, Kristen (Kirsten?) Stewart just ruins the movies for me - she has all the acting range of a toadstool. Doesn't stop me going to see them though.

Greensprout is online now Senior Member
    Glad to hear you remain new injury free

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    I still haven't seen Breaking Dawn, what did you think? I must admit to being a much bigger fan of the books than I am of the movies, Kristen (Kirsten?) Stewart just ruins the movies for me - she has all the acting range of a toadstool. Doesn't stop me going to see them though.
    It was good. I agree, doesn't stop us either Although I think the movies are getting better
    There were a few well done scenes (the wedding, the "birth")
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    Glad to hear you remain new injury free
    Me Too
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Why do they ALWAYS use this quote!!!!!!!!!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy