Page 216 of 415 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 4145

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 216

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Wow, that lunch sounds AWESOME! I can't believe you didn't mention how AWESOME it was!

I cry at funerals too, and weddings, and christenings, and carol services... You get the picture - I'm a wuss.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    me too!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Too much bubbly last night
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Saturday
    Food

Protein Shake
    Boneless Pork Loin Chop, squash, hashbrowns

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes

Umm… ^ BIG mistake…

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint
    Nope

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain
    11:30 – 8:30am

It’s hard to sleep in when you have two butterflies climbing all over you
    Some house cleaning and then I took my Daughter into London shopping.
    We were back home for supper. I opened a bottle of bubbly and had some while cooking supper.
    It was really good!!!
    We got ready and went to our friends’ place. I had some more while getting ready.
    At my friends’ place I drank the rest of the bottle (almost 2 glasses, I poured out the last ˝ glass as we left)
    Then we went to a birthday party. I brought m&m’s for the table
    I had a glass of white, and a couple of sips out of a 2nd glass and then BAM it hit me…

I made it outside, sat on the curb (well, kinda fell onto the curb – I have a mark on my lip) My Farmer came out to check on me and our friend drove us home. I made him pull over on the way…

The bubbly was really good…but MAN did it hit me HARD. Harder than anything else.

I checked the alcohol % today - 11.5%
    My red wine is 12.5%
    My white is 13%

Was it the bubbles?????
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    Was it the bubbles?????
    Yes. Robb Wolf talks about it when discussing why Norcal Marguaritas give you the best bang for your buck. Something about the carbon dioxide bubbles that transports the alcohol into your blood stream faster.

Hope you're not suffering too badly today.

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Yes. Robb Wolf talks about it when discussing why Norcal Marguaritas give you the best bang for your buck. Something about the carbon dioxide bubbles that transports the alcohol into your blood stream faster.

Hope you're not suffering too badly today.
    Ahh...
    Not too bad. A bit of a headache 1st and I felt kinda weak and shaky thing this morning, but it got better.
    No wine today
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Greensprout is online now Senior Member
    Wow, seems we both had misadventures with wine this weekend...you can see the details in my journal...let's just say that a mark on the lip sounds pretty good compared to my injury...

Sunday
    Food

Protein Shake
    Roast beef, squash, carrot, broccoli, frozen raspberries with whipping cream

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    NO WINE

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint
    Nope, although I DID move s l o w l y

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain
    9:30pm (yup, I went down early) 9:30am

It was a PJ day.

A slow early morning and then my Farmer decided it was time to set up my Daughter’s bed…

Time for some photos:

I still need to put the light switch cover on, and a door knob

the light

now there are books on the shelves, but we still need curtains

do you think she has enough pillows?????

We picked up my car this afternoon (in my PJs). I got teased by my friend’s husband…
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    Wow, seems we both had misadventures with wine this weekend...you can see the details in my journal...let's just say that a mark on the lip sounds pretty good compared to my injury...
    Oh no

My lip is kinda sore, I put my tooth into it, it's bruised on the inside and I have "road rash" on the outside...
    I have a band concert tomorrow night...I play the flute...

(winencandy goes off to read Greensprout's journal)
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

You've done a fabulous job on your daughter's room. It looks FAB!