Page 215 of 415 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 4144

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 215

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckaSki View Post
    Hey! That's my excuse for finishing off all sorts of things.
    I sheepishly admit to the same. Therein lies part of the issue...

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckaSki View Post
    Hey! That's my excuse for finishing off all sorts of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    I sheepishly admit to the same. Therein lies part of the issue...
    heeheehee
    Yup
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Maybe if I ignore the spam, it will go away???????
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

I decided that I’m going to “clean up” my main pro Flickr account. (What I’ve been using for my photos here) I want it to be more “professional”, a place to “show off” my photography. So I made a 2nd Flickr account for linking photos to this journal. I’m going to remove my wine and food photos from my main account so the links won’t work anymore. I’m not going to re-load them…well, maybe the bacon weave meatloaf…but not the rest. All new wine/food/non“artsy” photos will be linked from this new Flickr site. Sorry for the bad links…
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Food
    2 Protein Shakes (2 scoops each)
    Tim Horton’s medium hot chocolate
    Fried ham, squash, and hashbrowns

I didn’t count today using CHRONoMeter, but it’s pretty close to yesterday

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes

No wine

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint
    Nope

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain

12:00 – 6:10am

Supply job in London today. I made 2 shakes to go again today. I had the 1st shake about 1pm and then a student gave me a Timmy’s Hot Chocolate in the afternoon so of course I drank it. After work I stopped at a health food store for Vit D drops, Natural Calm (I thought I’d try it) and some protein powder. Then I went to my Home Instruction Student’s place. I had the 2nd shake at 5:30 (just before supper – ‘cause it was made and I figured I should have the protein)

I’ve read a bit out of a Homeopathy book and now I’m reading Wheat Belly. I should also read the next “lesson” in 8 Steps…
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

I found this site on someone's post the other day, and I have wasted SO MUCH TIME reading it!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

^ STOP IT!!!

grrrrrrr
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    I found this site on someone's post the other day, and I have wasted SO MUCH TIME reading it!
    I just came back here after 40 minutes!!

I know! It sucks you in!!!
    And there's a iPhone app for it...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Friday
    Food
    AWESOME “Hungarian Church Ladies” boneless fried chicken (I had 3 pieces), cabbage rolls (I had 2), a tiny scoop of potatoes, and salad. 2 or 3 tiny bites of “Church Ladies” desserts.

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    No wine, no rum walnut torte cake (well, only a bite)

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint
    Nope

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain

11:45 – 7:00am

Supply teaching for 1st period only, then I rushed home to change for the funeral for my friend’s dad. 1 ˝ hour drive to the church. I cried during the service. I always cry. A good friend of the family wrote a poem about the man. I cried. They sang “How Great Thou Art”. That song always makes me cry.

The internment was private, so we waited at the church. When the family came back we sat down for an AWESOME meal!!!! OMG!!! Plates of breaded fried chicken, bowls of cabbage rolls…a HUGE rum walnut torte cake (that I only had a bite of – you could taste the rum ) and two tables of squares.

1 ˝ hour drive home. I put my pj’s on, bathed the Butterflies (we are battling fall fleas ) and parked my wicked wicked bumper on the couch There are dirty dishes in the kitchen, I should get up and do them…

This morning I made a protein shake to go, but I never drank it. I wasn't hungry before the service and I was (and still am) full from the AWESOME lunch! Did I mention the AWESOME Hungarian Church Ladies' lunch????
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy