Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 4148

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 214

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yes they do
    The cider, however, is great!

Food
    Cottage Cheese, left over pork loin
    2 teaspoons of the coconut milk, coconut oil, creamed coconut, chocolate thing…
    Fresh Apple Cider
    Roast Beef, sweet potato, red pepper, fried onions, green peppers and tomatoes

Desired Goals
    Total calories = 1345
    Desired protein: 70g
    Desired carbs: 75g
    Desired fat grams: 85g

CHRONoMeter #s
    Total calories = 807
    Desired protein: 102g
    Desired carbs: 28g
    Desired fat grams: 29g

*except for the coconut/chocolate and the apple cider. CHRONoMeter doesn’t list REAL apple cider…and I can’t be bothered to figure out the coconut/chocolate stuff. So my actual #s will be higher.

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes

No wine

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint
    Nope

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain
    12:00 – 9:00am

I got a phone call at 9 to supply-teach, so I got ready really fast and went to work.

I’m going to band practice tonight.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    I am jealous of your apple cider....

....but not of your spammers. They blow.
    Agreed on both counts. I swear, you are going to win the award for the most spam in one journal one of these days .
    The fresh cider looks great...haven't had that in years. Of course, we were more inclined to find the 'hard' cider in those days

Suse is offline Senior Member
    yeah, man have you got a major problem with spammers. ugh I hate them all with a passion. Why do they bother, no one clicks on their links anyway. DUMBARSES!

so, good to hear the back is better. The room reno seems to be going on forever??? when are you going to be finished... I think the drinking while you paint is slowing it all down

Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    Agreed on both counts. I swear, you are going to win the award for the most spam in one journal one of these days .
    I wonder what the prize will be????

The fresh cider looks great...haven't had that in years. Of course, we were more inclined to find the 'hard' cider in those days
    The cider is starting to ferment...

Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    yeah, man have you got a major problem with spammers. ugh I hate them all with a passion. Why do they bother, no one clicks on their links anyway. DUMBARSES!
    +10000000

so, good to hear the back is better. The room reno seems to be going on forever??? when are you going to be finished... I think the drinking while you paint is slowing it all down
    maybe...but...I'm not giving it up
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Food
    Cottage Cheese
    2 teaspoons of the coconut milk, coconut oil, creamed coconut, chocolate thing…
    Fresh Apple Cider although it’s starting to “ripen”
    Ground beef, onions, peppers and tomatoes, a cabbage, onion, carrot salad with a bit of mayo

Desired Goals
    Total calories = 1345

CHRONoMeter #s
    Total calories = 936
    Desired protein: 93g
    Desired carbs: 13g
    Desired fat grams: 54g

*except for the coconut/chocolate and the apple cider. CHRONoMeter doesn’t list REAL apple cider…and I can’t be bothered to figure out the coconut/chocolate stuff.

No wine

Nope

11:45 – 9:30am

My daughter threw up around 5am (in the hallway) I got up and helped her and then cleaned it up. My iPhone alarm went off at 7:15. I shut it off. The 8am alarm went off. I shut it off. The 9am alarm went off and I hit snooze a few times. Then I rushed around getting ready to teach in London for 12…

After work I bought a couple of bottles of red and one bottle of sparkling rose…
    I’m watching GLEE with my Daughter.

My Farmer finally put up the trim in the bathroom...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    You'd think that when they get to be teenagers that they'd finally be able to make it to the bathroom to vomit... <shuddering at nasty memories of "puke buckets" needing tending during episodes of gi viruses over the years...>

Hope she feels better.

it’s starting to “ripen”

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Hi winencandy, so sorry to hear about the barfing! My kids were sick most of the month but we only had a few messy episodes.

Why do they bother, no one clicks on their links anyway.
    Because they get paid according to the number of links they successfully insert, not just per click. That's also why we've had this spate of nonsequitur-with-no-link posts lately -- that is prep work for a spambot to later add a spam-signature to however many hundreds of posts, and/or to edit one in later in one fell swoop.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

You'd think that when they get to be teenagers that they'd finally be able to make it to the bathroom to vomit... <shuddering at nasty memories of "puke buckets" needing tending during episodes of gi viruses over the years...>
    Yeah, you'd think so...

Hope she feels better.
    Thanks, she's feeling better, she didn't go to school, but she went to work tonight. School tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Hi winencandy, so sorry to hear about the barfing! My kids were sick most of the month but we only had a few messy episodes.
    I feel for you!
    This it the first time in...forever...that I've had to clean the floor after...

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Because they get paid according to the number of links they successfully insert, not just per click. That's also why we've had this spate of nonsequitur-with-no-link posts lately -- that is prep work for a spambot to later add a spam-signature to however many hundreds of posts, and/or to edit one in later in one fell swoop.
    Ahhh...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Food
    2 Protein Shakes (2 scoops each)
    Virgin NorCal
    Fried ham, cauliflower, carrots, and hashbrowns

Desired Goals
    Total calories = 1345

CHRONoMeter #s
    Total calories = 1029
    Desired protein: 98g
    Desired carbs: 62g
    Desired fat grams: 43g

No wine

Nope

12:00 – 7:30am

I got a phone call at 7:30 to supply-teach at the local school at 9, I didn’t really have anything “good” to pack for lunch, so I had a protein shake for breakfast and I made a Protein shake “to go”. The automated system told me it was for PhysEd, so I dressed accordingly. It was ALL English classes… My morning was excellent, grade 11 University English, the afternoon…not so great. Grade 9 Applied English…uugghhh.

After school I went to my Home Instruction Student’s place. I finally drank the 2nd shake there. I wasn’t hungry for it at noon.

After supper I painted a 3rd coat on my Daughter’s bedroom floor. (I had a 1/3 of a can of paint left, and I figured I might as well put it on the floor. What else would I do with deep purple paint???)

Then I read some of Wheat Belly. My Farmer was using my Macbook, I just got it back.
    I think I’m going to bed, I have to teach again tomorrow.
    (That means that I have to get up at 6...)
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

BeckaSki is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    It was good. I finished the bottle today.
    That way it won't be around to tempt me tomorrow
    Hey! That's my excuse for finishing off all sorts of things.