Page 213 of 415 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 4149

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 213

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Just copying this quote I posted on bloodorchid's journal.

“We’re all a little weird. And life is weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.”

Not sure who's quote this is. The internet says: Robert Fulghum, or Dr Seuss, or Unknown...
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Food
    Left over chicken leg
    This Red Wine:

BBQ Pork Chops, Hashbrowns (fried with butter and onions) and baked beans

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes

Frozen hashbrowns, canned beans….meh...

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint
    L3 Chin-Ups - 5
    I really need to do more.
    But I really need to paint...

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain
    11:00 – 9:30am

Slow morning, I delivered my Daughter to work for 11, and then I painted. Again. With wine.
    I caulked a few places that needed it and then I touched up the white on the crown molding, the light purple on the walls and then I got out the Deep Purple (heeheehee) and gave the windows a second coat and the door a 3rd (it looked like it needed it). Now all I have to do is the floor!!!

I might do it yet tonight, or I might wait till morning, when the light is better...yeah, that’s what I’ll do...wait for better light
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    A productive day!

Yeah, I'd wait for more light to paint more .

That wine looks good

It was good. I finished the bottle today.
    That way it won't be around to tempt me tomorrow
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Food
    2 fried eggs with 4 slices of bacon
    spoonful of a coconut milk, coconut oil, creamed coconut, chocolate thing...
    Fresh Apple Cider

Red Wine
    Roast Beef, sweet potato, cauliflower, and brussel sprouts (with butter, of course)
    Fresh Homemade “ice Cream” (1 cup of cream, 1 tsp of vanilla, 1/2 cup of sugar, & 4 cups of ice blended together) this made enough for 10 people to have a scoop.

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    No birthday cake, but I had some of the "ice cream"

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint

4 L3 Chin-Ups

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain
    12:30 – 10:30am

Slow, easy morning

The cider was freshly made, using my Father In Law's apples It was EXCELLENT!!

In the afternoon I cleaned out all the “stuff” that had accumulated in the bedroom and then painted the 2nd coat on the floor and I made a cake. We went out to my parent’s after supper to celebrate my Dad’s birthday. I didn’t have any cake, but I tried some of the ice cream my mom made with her new blender. It was sweet and icy.

Funny, I had a "harder" time eating the "ice cream" than I did eating the ice cream in the summer. Even though I KNOW the ice cream in the summer had more sugar in it...I SAW the sugar go into this "ice cream"...I know, I'm weird...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

b67epipadjlg is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for your reply in my journal!

I find that I place my worth on too many things outside of myself...specifically how other people think about me (about my job, my weight, blah, blah, blah...). I realize that my journey in this life is about finding balance, learning to accept myself and getting over my self-centeredness. It's not an easy process. If there's one thing that I've learned in my life though, it's that when something I've been counting on (a job, housing, a relationship, whatever) falls through it's because there's something else out there that's SO MUCH better! I've experienced it!

Maybe you didn't get the job you wanted, but whose to say that if you did, you'd be happy there? It may have worked out to be the absolute worst job you've had! Who's to say? Anyhow, I'm glad to hear that you had a better day today and it sounded like quite luxurious that you were able to stay in bed until 830!

Aarrrgggghhhhh!!!

STOP spamming me!!!!!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Debra 785 is offline Junior Member
    Like a mighty titan sleeping under the waves of a turbulent ocean, I awaken to crash majestically through the surf and triumphantly announce to the world that I have come back to stake my claim upon this earth.

... or some stupid shit like that

?????????
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am jealous of your apple cider....

....but not of your spammers. They blow.