Page 210 of 415 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 4144

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 210

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Wow, I'm impressed by the funky curls too! (couldn't see the pic until tonight). I like it!

Wine pairs well with painting. That's pretty much a fact.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    Wow, I'm impressed by the funky curls too! (couldn't see the pic until tonight). I like it!
    Thanks. I posted it through the MDA site instead of Flickr. That way only members can see it.

(Isn't it funny - and annoying - that I've been a MDA member for over a year and I still have to wait for moderator approval of a photo of my new hair style, but a spammer can post on our journals??????)

Wine pairs well with painting. That's pretty much a fact.
    Yes it does!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Food
    The other half of the Lara bar
    A left over chicken thigh
    Red wine and a few bites of Brie
    Chicken thigh, squash, BAS: cucumber, mushrooms, red pepper, red onion, goat cheese, cranberries, mandarin orange slices, mandarin OJ, macadamia nut oil, balsamic vinegar

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    avoided

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint
    Painted

I tried a chin up today, just to see what I could do. If I start with my arms at a 90-degree angle, I can pull up and then slowly lower all the way down!! Imagine what I could do if I practiced every day?!?!

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain
    11:00 – 8:00am

I worked with my Home Instruction Student for the morning and I was planning on painting when I got home but my Daughter was watching the last Harry Potter DVD, so I joined her. She had to work at 4, so she drove (I rode) and then I got a few groceries. I had red wine and Brie while waiting for my Farmer to come home.

After supper I painted (from 7-10) I did the second coat on My Daughter’s new bedroom. I drank wine and ate little pieces of Lindt while painting.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Uuuggggghhhhh......

too much red wine last night...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Suse is offline Senior Member
    owww... feel for you... water, lots of it.. and vitamins

Thanks Suse

Saturday:
    Food
    mall salad
    red wine
    an awesome buffet: fresh veggies, broccoli salad, roasted sweet potatoes, chicken breast, excellent roast beef (I sent my Farmer back up for another piece for me), and the dessert table was as long as the main course table. I only had the fresh fruit, a date square and the most excellent New York style cheesecake (with dark chocolate on top)
    more red wine

umm. I had a lot of red wine. Some in the afternoon while I painted trim. Two glasses before supper, then I shared a bottle of red with a guy at our table, then I had 2 (or 3...) more through the evening...

I wore my Daughter's cute little black shoe boots (with a peek toe) They had really high heels and made me wobble (just a little) I danced anyway, even though my feet were killing me by the end of the evening.

The last song the band played was "Mustang Sally". I got up on stage with them (I didn't know the band) and sang the "ride Sally ride" parts

Does dancing count?

11:30 8:00am

I drove My Daughter to London and we bought trim and floor paint, and looked at dresses for me. I bought a scarf (to wear with one of the dresses I bought the other day) and some black tights. We were back home by 1:30 and started painting. At 3:30 I quit painting and got ready. It was my Farmer's 30th college anniversary dinner.

As I noted in the Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes section, I drank a lot of wine.
    This wine:

"Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Woo, good to see you've survived the day!

Sounds like a hella fun evening, regardless .

Woo, good to see you've survived the day!

Sounds like a hella fun evening, regardless .
    It was fun!

Early this morning, I wasn't so sure I'd survive...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Food
    1:00: BAS: cucumber, mushrooms, red pepper, goat cheese, cranberries, bacon, romaine, and a raspberry vinaigrette, two small slices of Brie
    6:30: roast chicken (with my spiced plum preserve) and green beans
    Lindt 85%

No wine. I think I had enough last night

I moved in just the wrong way and somehow twisted my back tonight

Painted

1:30 am – 10:00am

I had a headache around 6 this morning. Advil, water and back into bed.
    More trim painting this afternoon.

Tonight we were “modifying” some ceiling tiles I’d bought to replace in the bedroom ceiling. We can’t get the same pattern, so I bought plain tiles and we are attempting to create the same pattern. I applied a thin layer of drywall mud to the tiles and them my Daughter used an old comb to create the pattern.

I was sitting cross legged on the floor and I turned slightly to reach another tile when my back screamed at me Sharp shooting pains up both sides of my spine. So now I can barely move.

It Sucks.
    That's when I got out the Lindt
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Ooooooh, back pain not good . Advil is your friend. You could also try an ice/cold pack tonight...cold is better when it's fresh, rather than heat. A while back when I tweaked my back, I went in the hot tub thinking it would help...and could hardly move the next day.

Your BAS today sounds divine.