Page 209 of 415 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 4144

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 209

Greensprout is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    ahh yes, so girly!!!
    Ha, no kidding. Very nice. Definitely nothing girly like that in my house! A few months ago we picked up a new bed for one of the boys, a "masculine" styled queen futon that he can take with him easily when he's ready to move out, so it can double as a sofa if needed.

You're teaching pretty frequently this semester

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    I've done lots of "boy".
    Girly is nice.
    She chose purple. The walls are called Twilight Pearl, and the trim is a darker purple. The duvet is purple.

Yeah, a lot more teaching than last year.
    Last edited by winencandy; 11-16-2011 at 07:10 PM. Reason: teaching
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Food
    12:00: a few bites of creamed coconut, 2 squares of Lindt 70&, and of a Lara bar (I found it too sweet)
    5:00: red wine
    6:00: beef rouladen, squash, BAS: cucumber, carrots, mushrooms, mandarin oranges, red pepper, red onions, goat cheese, cranberries, almonds with a peach vanilla dressing.

more red wine and the rest of the Lindt while painting.

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    Lunch could have been better...I ran out of time...

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint
    nope

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain

12:00 – 6:00am

Up early for a supply-teaching job. I didn’t feel quite as “awake” as I’ve felt lately (not enough sleep last night).
    I plan on going to bed earlier tonight...

I only had to work for the morning (till 10:45) and I had a hair apt at 1, so of course I went shopping

My Farmer has a College 30th Reunion on Saturday and I was looking for a dress. I bought two. They are both short. One is a charcoal knit and the other is a soft creamy rose lace thing. I spent too much time trying on dresses, so “lunch” was not very good at all. I got to my hair apt about 5 minutes late...I asked for her to put in less blonde and more red. Back closer to my “real” colour. (of course, the photo only really shows the blonde...there's darker red in there too)

weird, my glasses look purple...

I tried on both dresses for my Farmer. He approved

After supper I put the second coat of paint on the bathroom walls.
    This was tonight’s “painting wine” :
    Last edited by winencandy; 11-16-2011 at 07:19 PM. Reason: forgot the red onions
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Flaura is offline Senior Member
    mmm, your food looks sooo good. Too bad I have to go walk half an hour through the dark nasty rain before I can cook dinner
    (field) journal
    primal start-weight (3/11): 154
    current weight (8/25/2012): 141

Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    The only time I drink after supper is if I'm at an "event".
    HA! Post an absolute comment, and get caught by it the next day!
    Evidently, painting my bathroom is an "event"!
    (You know what I meant...MOST of the time I don't drink in the evening)

Quote Originally Posted by Flaura View Post
    mmm, your food looks sooo good. Too bad I have to go walk half an hour through the dark nasty rain before I can cook dinner
    Eww, NO way I'm walking in the dark nasty rain...have fun???
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Suse is offline Senior Member
    my trouble is that I DO drink in the evening...

"Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    There's an exception to every rule.

Lurve the hairs - you look like a funky-chick.

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Lurve the hairs - you look like a funky-chick.
    Thanks

heeheehee...I look like a funky chick
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Food
    4 hard boiled eggs, and an avocado with lemon juice & macadamia nut oil
    red wine
    2 chicken thighs and squash, a baked apple, mango, ice cream, maple syrup, cinnamon thing
    a caramilk bar

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    The caramilk bar…it was the last one left from Halloween...I had a weak moment and ate it while I painted

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint
    painting

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain
    11:00 – 6:00am

Another supply teaching job (morning only). On the way home I bought some ceiling tiles (there are a few that need to be replaced in my Daughter’s new bedroom) caulking and another paint roller.

I spent the afternoon cleaning out the rest of the “stuff” in the bedroom, (with wine). When my Farmer came home he took down the shelves, and the damaged ceiling tiles. The tiles I bought don’t match, so I’m going to see if I can exchange them for some that are a closer match. Then I painted (with wine).

After supper I found the caramilk bar. I ate it while I painted some more. It's not as good as a Lindt. I quit painting at 9.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy