Page 208 of 415 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 4144

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 208

Suse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You're really rocking the reds huh. I try them from time to time, but they just arent as "enjoyable" as a good white. It does make for slower drinking though

the furkids looked cute on the combine.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    You're really rocking the reds huh. I try them from time to time, but they just arent as "enjoyable" as a good white. It does make for slower drinking though

the furkids looked cute on the combine.
    I agree, it does make for slower drinking!
    (that's a good thing!)

Thanks I think so too
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

I forgot to add this:

On Sunday I was painting my bathroom and I had to stop and cook the bacon & eggs because I was feeling shaky.
    I haven't felt that way...in a LONG time...maybe since I started primal??

I wondered if maybe I didn't eat enough on Saturday?
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Food
    11:30: a McD (horrors!) grilled chicken breast, tomato slice and lettuce (no bun) a slice of bacon
    Red Wine
    6:00: Green Chicken curry, avocado.
    8:00: snack – a cherry tomato, a few cubes of Feta, 3 olives

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    I didn’t have time to pack lunch this morning, so I bought the “best” I could.
    I cooked a squash and forgot about it until after supper
    I avoided the crackers and cookies at band snack tonight.

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint

A 45 minute long, 3 k walk with the school students.

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain

11:50 – 6:00am

My phone woke me for a teaching job in London. I hate morning calls, I like pre-arranged jobs, at least the night before. This meant I had no time to pack a lunch (also, I had nothing to pack)

The school had a Diabetes Walk today. The WHOLE school (about 1000 students) went for a 3 k walk before lunch. I’m glad I wore moccasins today and not heels! I was supplying in a hospitality classroom today, at lunch some students tried to make a bacon bowl. It didn’t work, so I got a slice of bacon

After work I bought a few new bottles of red wine and some more paint.

After supper I went to band practice.

My daughter had my macbook, I just got it back.
    I teach again tomorrow, so it’s bedtime.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, life happens.

Damn about the shakiness! You think it was low blood sugar? Had you been drinking the night before? I know that I can get the low-sugar-shakes if I have a little too much to drink the day before.

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Damn about the shakiness! You think it was low blood sugar? Had you been drinking the night before? I know that I can get the low-sugar-shakes if I have a little too much to drink the day before.
    It felt like the low blood sugar feeling I used to get all the time when I ate CW. I think this is the 1st time it's happened since I started Primal. I had a few glasses of red wine during the day on Sunday. (maybe a 1/3 of a bottle all day) The only time I drink after supper is if I'm at an "event".
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Food
    12:00: leftover stew
    6:30: Wendy’s Apple Pecan Chicken salad
    glass of red wine (there’s a little left over from the weekend)

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    avoided

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint

Nope, but I painted...

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain
    11:00 – 7:00am

I had a supply-teaching job today. It went well, no problems. After school I worked with my Home Instruction student for 1 hours and then went into the city with my Farmer and Daughter. We went to JYSK and bought this bed, a mattress and some MORE paint.

We got home at 9 and my Daughter wanted to paint, so we painted two walls in her “new” bedroom (She’s taking over the bigger, now vacant boys’ room)

I’m watching Glee and then going to bed. I’m teaching again tomorrow morning...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Ooooh, that's pretty!

Suse is offline Senior Member
    ahh yes, so girly!!!

I'll post photos when we are all finished.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy