Page 203 of 415 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 4145

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 203

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Wow - Paper books. You're like, so old-fashioned!

Actually I have a paperback on the go right now, I keep pressing the side of it to turn the page and nothing happens!

Darbyfett is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    Lamb Christopher Moore
    One of my all time favorite books from one of my all time favorite writers.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    What ferocious looking butterflies! I should have figured that out (took French for 7 years)

Thanks for sharing your book list. I added the "pain free back" one to my wish list. I recently hurt my back and I think it will help keep proper posture in mind as I lift weight, and for my boyfriend who has chronic back pain from an injury many years ago.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Just stopped by to say HI!!

Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    I’m watching Rocky Horror Picture Show
    I love you even more now.

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post

Actually I have a paperback on the go right now, I keep pressing the side of it to turn the page and nothing happens!
    Yeah, I do that too. :-/
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post

heeheehee

Quote Originally Posted by Darbyfett View Post
    One of my all time favorite books from one of my all time favorite writers.
    Hi Darbyfett!

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    What ferocious looking butterflies! I should have figured that out (took French for 7 years)

Thanks for sharing your book list. I added the "pain free back" one to my wish list. I recently hurt my back and I think it will help keep proper posture in mind as I lift weight, and for my boyfriend who has chronic back pain from an injury many years ago.
    I remember reading (somewhere - your journal or a Forum post) about your boyfriend's back. I hope the book helps. I think she has some YouTube videos...

Quote Originally Posted by Minxxa View Post
    Just stopped by to say HI!!
    Hi!

I love you even more now.
    I love that movie

Yeah, I do that too. :-/
    You girls are too funny!
    Last edited by winencandy; 11-02-2011 at 06:18 PM.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Food
    11:00: chili and avocado, a square of Lindt 90%
    3:30: another square of Lindt 90% and a small container of raspberries
    5:30: ONE glass of wine, two pieces of KFC, a few fries and a spoonful of potato salad and a Kit Kat Chunky (I know, yesterday I said I was all done with them)

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes

Not avoided today

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint

Nope

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain
    11:30 – 7:20am

I had a Professional Development day today in London.
    Boring Legislation stuff in the morning and then a Social Media talk in the afternoon. A “be careful what you post on Facebook” talk…

They had danishes and donuts, I didn’t want any. I brought my lunch.
    My Daughter wanted KFC for supper, so I stopped and bought some on the way home.
    While standing in line, I felt so GUILTY and EMBARRASSED to be there…
    It didn’t taste as good as I remember…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m reading back through my March posts. Trying to figure out what I did “right” then. That was the month that I lost the most weight (6lbs!). The differences included: less wine and chocolate, but more protein, avocado/egg salads, and coconut hearts. March is when I started using CHRONoMeter, I also tried to shut off my Macbook at 10:30 and be in bed by 11, BUT the biggest difference I can see is that I MOVED in March…I did Tibetian Rites, PFB AND I ran…

Guess I gotta get my "Wicked Wicked Bumper" off the couch...
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Suse is offline Senior Member
    I told you girl, you gotta get that sledgehammer out again! Not that this lazy arse can talk....

i know...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    Thought I'd come out of lurkdom in your journal, too I really like how you put the 10 PB laws into the posts. I tried that once, but am too lazy to write them in!

Love the pics of your butterflies. I need to post some of the hounds in my journal.
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Jac View Post
    Thought I'd come out of lurkdom in your journal, too I really like how you put the 10 PB laws into the posts. I tried that once, but am too lazy to write them in!
    I'll let you in on a secret: I have a word document with my "template" on it and I just "fill in the blanks"

Quote Originally Posted by Jac View Post
    Love the pics of your butterflies. I need to post some of the hounds in my journal.
    Thanks.
    Please do
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy