Page 201 of 415 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 4148

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 201

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Aaarrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I HATE peeling wallpaper!!

HATE it!!!

If I EVER say I want to hang wallpaper - someone SHOOT me!!!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

I've given up on the wallpaper for now. I've done enough damage to the walls for today

I'm now enjoying the last bottle of my favorite wine (one I can only buy in the US) and some Lindt 90%.

It is my eldest son's 30th birthday today and I am feeling old.
    Last edited by winencandy; 10-26-2011 at 02:51 PM.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Happy birthday to your son - I totally get how you're feeling. I feel that way about my baby turning 6 next week! YIKES!

Oh yeah, wallpaper does indeed suck, but you'll feel great once it's finished.

Thanks
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Food
    12:30: 107 g leftover pork chop, 52 g left over chicken breast = 46 g protein
    wine & chocolate
    6:00: green chicken curry

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    I quit peeling/scraping wallpaper when I started to feel like smashing the walls in.
    Instead I had some wine & chocolate

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint
    Nope
    I did carry the ladder from the barn to the house, but that probably doesn't count...

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain
    11:30 – 8:30, I drove my daughter to school and then climbed back in bed until 11:30
    So, my protein “breakfast” was within 1 hour of “waking”.

I spent the afternoon scraping the little bits of wallpaper stuck on my bathroom walls. (for some insane reason, I’d pasted down the seams years ago)
    There are tons of tiny scrapes and marks on my walls My Farmer will need TONS of drywall mud to cover them up...

I will NEVER, EVER wallpaper again!

My Eldest is 30 today. I feel old.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Suse is offline Senior Member
    ahh scraping wallpaper... brings back memories. I'm sure that contributed to my dodgy shoulder last year.

Yup, if he's 30, you're old alright

Suse:

I've discovered that one should ALWAYS drink wine while scraping wallpaper!

(maybe that's where you went wrong last year Suse)
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Thursday

I worked in the afternoon. It was harder to be on time for a noon start than an 8:15 am start. Weird.
    Double scoop of protein powder in my shake.
    Wine. Awesome BAS for supper:

cucumber, mushroom, red pepper, almond slices, cranberries, mandarin orange, red onion, chicken, bacon, a non PB Peach Vanilla dressing
    Enjoyed my daughter's band concert in the evening.

Friday
    I scraped wallpaper. AND I used a palm sander on the nasty stuck on bits.
    I made a paper "lid" for my wine glass, to keep the dust out
    A smaller BAS like Thursday for my lunch.
    Around 4 I went looking for my Farmer. I found my friend instead. (Well, my Farmer was combining her beans)
    My Farmer wanted pizza for supper. So we ordered it. Thin crust.
    We ate it sitting on a cement slab beside the field. I had wine.
    The Farmers continued harvesting while we enjoyed the hot tub and more wine
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like an awesome day. I love eating outside - it's kinda Primal don't you think?

BAS looks great, I never put fruit in salads and I should, I always love it when I eat out and get fruity salads.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Sounds like an awesome day. I love eating outside - it's kinda Primal don't you think?

BAS looks great, I never put fruit in salads and I should, I always love it when I eat out and get fruity salads.
    Yup, I love eating outside - unless it's SO cold that I'm shivering...

It was an awesome salad. I'd forgot - there was also soft goat cheese in the salad
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy