Page 161 of 415 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 4149

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 161

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Food
    Protein Shake, 2 fried chicken thighs, stir fry: carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, onion, red and green pepper, water chestnut, zucchini, mushrooms, bean sprouts, ginger, garlic…umm I think that’s all Yes there was leftovers - We can never seem to judge the right amount of stirfry...

Oh, yeah, wine, the rest of the Lindt bar and a Chai…

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    Off Plan Eating: wine & chocolate on a weekday – but they were open…

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint
    L2 Plank – 30 sec

14 minutes of Shovelglove!

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain
    Bed last night sometime after midnight, up around 10 this morning.
    I didn’t have a car, University Son had to go to Leamington today for his job.
    Umm, I didn’t really accomplish a lot today…I don’t know where the day went…
    A tiny bit of housework, a little MDA, made supper…
    But I DID exercise!
    University Son went back to Guelph tonight on the train.
    Seems he’s the secretary for the Computer Club at University and they have an executive meeting tomorrow.

Either more Wheel of Time reading tonight, or more Vegas posts...
    Last edited by winencandy; 06-22-2011 at 04:56 PM. Reason: forgot the zucchini
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    I want a pair of tracksuit pants with Las Vegas on the butt!!

Glad you managed to rescue the boat, she looks a little battered but is obviously still seaworthy (or lakeworthy ) which is great.

Umm, I didn’t really accomplish a lot today…I don’t know where the day went…
    I often have days like this, it gets to dinner time and I think "fark... I've done nothing!" Sometimes they're nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    I want a pair of tracksuit pants with Las Vegas on the butt!!
    I know!
    There were yoga pants with Las Vegas on the waist band, or short shorts with it on the butt, but she wanted track pants with elastic ankles...I finally found one pair on Freemont Street with Las Vegas in sequins down the front of the left leg. I bought them!

Glad you managed to rescue the boat, she looks a little battered but is obviously still seaworthy (or lakeworthy ) which is great.
    Yeah, she just needs a little TLC

I often have days like this, it gets to dinner time and I think "fark... I've done nothing!" Sometimes they're nice though.
    They are nice, but I think I've been having too many of them lately...
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Suse is offline Senior Member
    yes I think Vegas trackies could be on my list too! something suitably tacky for wearing around at home!

Sounds like getting the boat out was hard work, and she does look a bit worse for wear!

Go the solstice and wine and chocolate eating!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    Go the solstice and wine and chocolate eating!!!!!!!
    It was a relatively calm Solstice celebration...for me...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Food
    Protein Shake, 1 BBQ pork loin chops, roasted carrots and cauliflower, cucumber and red pepper slices, Chai

Well, I missed the application date for taking an Additional Qualification teaching course – by hours So I searched online and I’ve found it at a different university, and this one is HOURS closer to me!! Lets hope I can get in the course….

nope

Bed last night sometime after 1, up at 8 this morning.

I got ready and went into the local school to complete my online Violence Awareness training. I did it at the school because my internet is too slow at home…it kept timing out. I had to complete it if I wanted to stay a school board employee. So I did it I was finished in a couple of hours.

I also checked my school board email and the LTO (Long Term Occasional) teaching jobs for September were posted. Out of 44 pages of teaching jobs there are actually only 5 jobs that I am qualified to teach. Resumes due by 4pm tomorrow. One of them is for the same job/school that I didn't get last September. I'm gonna try again, but this time I'm NOT going to get my hopes up so high that I'm crushed if it doesn't happen.

Guess what I’m doing tonight and tomorrow morning...

I came home and Army Wannabe Son started talking about taking college courses if he doesn’t get into the army this year, so we spent the rest of the afternoon looking at colleges and courses that were still open. I think we've found one.

I finally filled out the household census form…what fun

Ummm, I think that’s all, for now…
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Copied from what I posted on Paleobirds journal. She asked me how the calorie counting was going:
    It's going. Slowly. I'm sure I'd see better, faster results if I went "hard core" and weighed and recorded everything. I believe it is probably the "answer" - for me. However ... I don't weigh and measure every day. I still enjoy my wine and chocolate. I log occasionally, just to make sure I'm close to my target range. I'm concentrating on my protein grams and not going "crazy" with the fat. "Mindful Eating". This just makes sense to me. Right now I seem to have fallen into an IF/protein shake/supper routine. Not sure how long that will last ... Some days I'm over, some days I'm under. For example Monday I was 1322 cal, 107 g protein, 67 g fat and 70 g carbs. (that included 45g of dark chocolate) Today I was way under: 822 cal, 91 g protein, 23 g fat and 63 g carbs. (the only days I tracked this week) And I'm NOT hungry, so I probably won't eat anymore tonight. I'm quite sure I'll make up for it on the weekend

However, while I was in Vegas I didn't count, I ate tons (primal - 90%), and I drank all kinds of fruity blender drinks
    BUT I came home weighing the same!
    Oh, and today's #s included the one square of Lindt that I forgot to include in my journal...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

I bought a new Whey Protein Isolate. I don't think it agrees with me. I had my Protein shake at 3:30 today and at 4:15 I felt sick...
    It only has two ingredients: Whey Protein Isolate and Bromelain.

I'll have to try it again.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Food
    Peameal bacon, Mall Food: Chicken and Greek salad

Avoided

Nope

Bed last night sometime around 11, up at 10 this morning with a text from my Daughter.
    She was finished her exam and wanted me to pick her up. So I did.
    Polished my resume and cover letters. Faxed them to the schools.
    Army Wannabe Son talked to someone about volunteering.
    We went into the city to get a Police Check (to prove he is safe to volunteer – no criminal record)
    Shopping with AWSon and Daughter.
    We spent $150 at Chapters…(And that was with buy 3 get one free)
    Bought a wedding shower gift for a shower I’m NOT going to tomorrow…
    Ate mall food
    Home by 8pm.
    Surfed the net.

Tomorrow I’m going to my girlfriends place. For the past 12 years, a group of my friends get together this weekend and eat, drink, talk, party and re-connect. We always go “away” somewhere, usually to a cottage or a few times we've gone camping with trailers. This year, because of several issues, we are not going “away” but we are still getting together at one of the girls' house. Her husband is going to be our “cabana boy” “bartender” and “chef”. We are sleeping over for 2 nights. So we are “pretending” that we are going away. The most important thing is that we are together. (This is why I’m not going to the shower tomorrow)

So I probably won’t be back here until sometime Monday…

It's after 11, I'm going to bed 'cause I'm gonna have a BIG weekend
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

marcadav is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    i'm gonna have a big weekend :d
    enjoy!!!