Page 141 of 415 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 4149

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 141

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    That's IT!!
    You're grounded young lady!!!!!!
    At first I read it as "you're a groundhog" and I was slightly upset.

GROUNDED?! *slams door*

If you wanna play that game :P
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    groundhog...hahahahaha!

And don't slam the door!

"Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

Greensprout is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    we want to do the helicopter flight out to the grand canyon, most people I know who've been to vegas have said the drive is heinous. why waste a day. probably the only show we will book is O by Cirque at the Bellagio. That is where we are going to stay. seems all the big names will have left vegas by the time we get there at the end of august. we might pick up some cheap show tickets while there. for me I just want to wander around and see the sights and have a grand old time! I want to have some stuff planned but not too much!
    We did the Grand Canyon trip on a small tour van, I actually really enjoyed seeing the desert, so would not call it heinous in the least. And on the way back, it was getting late but we weren't driving, stopped by some roadside place to grab snacks and a small bottle of wine...so not bad at all! I will definitely be going to see one of the Cirque shows next time. As for cheap shows, go see Frank Marino's Divas at the Imperial Palace. We got really cheap tickets, and the show was hilarious (all female impersonators...Bette Middler to Lady Gaga). It was a lot of fun.

interesting about those gummies eh. naughty girl but that's rich coming from me isnt it.
    I noticed those gummies too...

I'd LOVE to visit New Zealand.........
    NZ is on the "list" of places to go. Eventually.

Suse is offline Senior Member
    I'd LOVE to visit New Zealand.........
    and we would love you to come!!

Suse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
    So why do all the kiwi people I've met say it's boring and want to move to Canada/ Us?... :/
    Someone said it's like a giant farm with no people or anything to do.
    My dreams have shattered! Y_Y
    people are caught up on being continually entertained nowadays. I think younger people especially. I guess it depends on what you want to do??? NZers are very much into doing their OE (overseas experience) The majority come home eventually. Most kiwis would prefer to raise a family here than overseas I think you'd find. As I say, I'm totally biased. I love NZ.

Ellie G is offline Senior Member
    I took a picture of the curry, but it didn’t look good enough to post…
    I've had a few meals like that -- smell amazing, taste amazing, look like barf on a plate in a photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    We did the Grand Canyon trip on a small tour van, I actually really enjoyed seeing the desert, so would not call it heinous in the least. And on the way back, it was getting late but we weren't driving, stopped by some roadside place to grab snacks and a small bottle of wine...so not bad at all! I will definitely be going to see one of the Cirque shows next time. As for cheap shows, go see Frank Marino's Divas at the Imperial Palace. We got really cheap tickets, and the show was hilarious (all female impersonators...Bette Middler to Lady Gaga). It was a lot of fun.
    I think my Farmer would enjoy the ride too.
    We've seen a traveling Cirque show, although I'm sure the Vegas ones are amazing...
    Divas at the Imperial...I think we'll try to see that one.
    Did I ever tell you I once made a documentary about Drag Kings?
    Women who dress like male singers...It was...funny...interesting...informative...
    I now know how to fake chest hair and beard stubble Not that I'll ever use that info myself...

and we would love you to come!!
    Someday...

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie G View Post
    I've had a few meals like that -- smell amazing, taste amazing, look like barf on a plate in a photo.
    Yup
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Maybe May
    1. Work on the 20th Anniversary Band video – I have 1 month!!!
    2. SLEEP – meh – 6 hrs
    3. Exercise – Do SOMETHING Physical every day!!! – A little bit

Food
    12:30: Salad: 4 hard boiled eggs, avocado, green onion, garlic, lemon juice, avocado oil

3:30: Protein Shake with coconut milk (no fruit)
    6:00: 5 oz of red wine. Crock pot cross cut roast beef, sweet potato, frozen mixed veggies, Chai, a small handful of almonds (four gummy worms)

Protein: 100g!

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes

Off Plan Eating: the four gummy worms (from a tub my Army Wannabe Son brought home from his grocery store job) I decided that I didn't like them as much as I thought I would and I was able to stop after four!!!!!! I’m getting better They just didn't taste as “good” as I remember...and they weren’t “worth it” to me...that's progress...right?

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint
    Cut the grass in the Papillon pen with a push mower.

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain
    Bed around midnight, up with the alarm at 6 for a supply teaching job.

I only had to teach for the morning. The classes were good. I was home by noon, I wasn't starving, but my Farmer was eating, so I decided to eat with him.

After lunch I decided that I should cut the Papillon’s pen. It's about the size of an average city backyard. I use a push mower 'cause I can't get the rider through the gate.

After supper I went grocery shopping. And then I finally found my Esther Gokhale book. I just about tore my house apart looking for it!
    Last edited by winencandy; 05-04-2011 at 08:19 PM. Reason: forgot lunch photo
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Greensprout is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Nice lunch!

You'll have to report back on how you find Esther's book. I didn't buy it at PrimalCon, but was very impressed by her speaking and the posture/movement practice she had us doing. And she rocks at Samba!