Page 138 of 412 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 4119

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 138

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    A couple photos from last night's bonfire.
    The 1st bonfire of the year.

And later in the evening:

"Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Suse is offline Senior Member
    AHHH wine, bonfire. Looks relaxing. I might just stare at that photo for the rest of the day.

Diana Renata is online now Senior Member

"Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

May Goals
    ???

Food
    8:30 Chai
    12:00: East Side Mario’s Tuscan Chicken Salad, glass of white wine

1:30: $tarbucks Tall Tazo Chai Latte
    5:00: 2 leftover jerk chicken wings
    5:30: roast chicken, turnip (with coconut milk & garlic) red pepper strips, a spoonful of Stovetop Stuffing. Chai, macadamia nuts and Lindt Dark Chocolate

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    Off Plan Eating: the spoonful of Stovetop…for some reason, I just “need/want” to taste it…
    I probably didn't need the $tarbucks...but everyone else was having one (pout)

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint

Well...I did help move University Son today...

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain
    We only stayed at the bonfire until about 11pm…
    It was a bit cool yet for a bonfire, I wore my winter coat and boots, and later in the evening my friend brought out blankets!
    We left for University Son’s place by 8:30 this morning.
    We moved 2 pickup loads of stuff about 3 blocks…of course it was raining…

It was like moving musical chairs, the guy taking University Son’s old room had his stuff in the living room, waiting for us to leave, then we had to wait for a guy in his new place to move out his stuff and then we had to wait for one of his housemates to move out of University Son’s new room and into the vacant room…meanwhile, University Son’s stuff was in the new living room!

While the latest “move” was happening, we went to East Side Mario’s for lunch. When we got back University Son’s housemates had moved some of his stuff up to his room for us

They seem nice enough. They are Geeks, just like University Son.
    So of course they are also members of the University’s FLASH (Fantasy, Literature, Anime, Sci-fi, Horror) Club.

It’s a typical student row-housing complex. Here’s his new living room:

I think his new housemates are a better “fit” for him than last year, although these guys are not as "neat" (Last year he was with two girls and they had “Cleaning Sundays” – HORRORS!) As we left they were talking about what video games/systems they had (evidently they had all but Sega Dreamcast – then University Son says “I have that!”) Later tonight they are going to see Fast Five.

We drove home in the rain. Well, the Farmer drove, I slept…

Tonight I think I’ll figure out my May Goals…
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

I didn't think I had enough protein today, so I had a Protein shake.
    I just did a quick CRONoMeter entry (protein only) and with the shake I had 68g.
    That just meets my "protein goal"....
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

that looks like a much cleaner nicer student flat than some I've seen in my day.

Perhaps you should have no goals for may, just let it flow!!!

Paleobird Guest
    Hi WnC,
    I re-posted a leaner meaner version of the whole humongous calorie counting thread today. People have been referencing it but it would be hard to wade through all the troll attacks and tangents to get to the good stuff.

Glad to see you are still tracking. Last I heard you had lost a couple of pounds. How's that going?

Robin

PrimalCon New York
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    that looks like a much cleaner nicer student flat than some I've seen in my day.
    Yeah...I've seen worse
    It's a house full of geeks, University son is in "Heaven"

Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    Perhaps you should have no goals for may, just let it flow!!!
    Maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Hi WnC,
    I re-posted a leaner meaner version of the whole humongous calorie counting thread today. People have been referencing it but it would be hard to wade through all the troll attacks and tangents to get to the good stuff.
    I checked it out. Nice summary.
    Good idea, the 1st one was huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    to see you are still tracking. Last I heard you had lost a couple of pounds. How's that going?

Robin
    Well, I'm kinda tracking I "revolted" from entering data a few weeks ago.
    My "mind" needed a break...It's such a "baby" (or toddler)
    I'm still mindful of my portion sizes and my protein amount but I'm not actively weighing and recording every bite.
    I may randomly weigh/track just to make sure I'm staying "on-track".

I'm not sure of my weight right now, I use my parents scale and I haven't weighed for a while.
    I'm also trying to NOT obsess over the #s

I'm going to weigh and measure on May 17. Only because I have #s from May 17, 2010 that I want to compare...I'll post those.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy